Best Sky TV Deals

Found 7th Oct 2017
My Sky contract runs out soon, anybody negotiated a deal recently.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
10 Comments
I cancelled mine and it’s got a week of the 30 days notice left, best offer I have received is 50% off any package.
The offers are not as good as they were
I just got everything minus sports for 32.60. I was happy with that tbh I’ve never watched a sports channel in 12 months with sky lol
There is a dedicated thread in Misc best to keep an eye on that one updated daily.
little_landy11 m ago

I just got everything minus sports for 32.60. I was happy with that tbh …I just got everything minus sports for 32.60. I was happy with that tbh I’ve never watched a sports channel in 12 months with sky lol

Hope that includes broadband as that seems expensive if you didn’t sign a new contract make sure you check the thread in misc and do the same thing again and get a better discount.
eslick12 m ago

Hope that includes broadband as that seems expensive if you didn’t sign a n …Hope that includes broadband as that seems expensive if you didn’t sign a new contract make sure you check the thread in misc and do the same thing again and get a better discount.

No broadband, I got the deal last year for everything for 30 quid. But will check the thread cheers
little_landy37 m ago

No broadband, I got the deal last year for everything for 30 quid. But …No broadband, I got the deal last year for everything for 30 quid. But will check the thread cheers

I checked earlier box sets and movies are £48, minimum you should be paying is 50% of that, and that’s on a bad day which it currently is, in the past it’s been 60% to 75% and account credit. Good luck.
little_landy4 h, 21 m ago

I just got everything minus sports for 32.60. I was happy with that tbh …I just got everything minus sports for 32.60. I was happy with that tbh I’ve never watched a sports channel in 12 months with sky lol

Ouch. Admittedly I didn't get movies, but mines £12 (and £6 for the bedroom). No contract but offer in place for 5 years (now just under 4 as been on this for a year or so).
Original Poster
Thanks for the feedback guys. I know a lot of people myself included got the 75% deal last year and shortly we will have the same dilemma. Just wondering what deals are out there.
On £30 deal at present , cancelled last week and the first offer came in at £57 for complete pack at her than &£80. Went on live chat three days later and they offered £46 and rolling contract and have since seen the 50% off link which I may go back with. I do like Sky q and complete package for £40 is affordable but has anyone else got better than this. Would be prepared to let it lapse past subscription. Virgin are offering full package and bt sports hd but not sky sports or cinema for £25 per month bu5 I'm not as keen on the TiVo interface.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants