Expired

Best smart phone for under £150 with changeable battery

Found 9th Nov 2014
Ideally looking for 4G, decent camera and a changeable battery so I can swap it out.

Not interested in anything Apple related; it wouldn't fit my needs and I've already got a 5S that I never use.

This would be to replace my HTC One X that doesn't look like it holds its charge properly anymore.

Do i go with the vodafone smart 4g turbo or the moto 4g?
Ideally I'd like a better camera.
Community Updates
AskPhonesBattery
13 Comments
turbo camera is not that gold but i believe moto g is better.. Check out vodaffne power 4 as well
moto g
krazyasif786

moto g

Don't suppose there's a moto g with a better camera is there?
teh arn

Don't suppose there's a moto g with a better camera is there?

The moto g 5 inch has 8 megapixel back and 2 megapixel front cameras but is not 4g
money786

The moto g 5 inch has 8 megapixel back and 2 megapixel front cameras but … The moto g 5 inch has 8 megapixel back and 2 megapixel front cameras but is not 4g

Damn...

Might have to wait a few months for some new devices then.
teh arn

Damn...Might have to wait a few months for some new devices then.

Moto G 4G is an absolute bargain, you are unlikely to see such good value for money for a while now!
stothy

Moto G 4G is an absolute bargain, you are unlikely to see such good … Moto G 4G is an absolute bargain, you are unlikely to see such good value for money for a while now!

Issue for me is the camera; if it were better I would get one
teh arn

Issue for me is the camera; if it were better I would get one

Fair enough, have you considered getting a camera and a phone? If not, consider trading in your old phone for cash as well?
mobilevaluer.com/mob…-x/
stothy

Fair enough, have you considered getting a camera and a phone? If not, … Fair enough, have you considered getting a camera and a phone? If not, consider trading in your old phone for cash as well? http://mobilevaluer.com/mobile/working/htc/one-x/

Yea, I'd want to carry the bare minimum in terms of devices; so just a phone that can do the lot.
Not really fussed about having the best specs etc, just after 4g and a decent camera.

Might hold out for some good discounts after Christmas.

I'd probably just give the phone to my younger brother or another family member instead of selling it tbh. For £72 it's not really worth the hassle of trading it in etc.
Have you considered a Chinese smartphone, there are many to choose from and you generally get more for your money?
chris75319

Have you considered a Chinese smartphone, there are many to choose from … Have you considered a Chinese smartphone, there are many to choose from and you generally get more for your money?

I was looking at that; but I'd prefer a company that I know I could rely on if anything went wrong, rather than taking a £100 punt
hotukdeals.com/dea…802

Samsung GALAXY S4 Zoom - GSM - Android Phone £145.76 @ Micom

Excellent deal and good camera
money786

The moto g 5 inch has 8 megapixel back and 2 megapixel front cameras but … The moto g 5 inch has 8 megapixel back and 2 megapixel front cameras but is not 4g

also no removable battery -
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants