Groups

Best Smartphone 2011?

Hi All - I use to be up-to-date on my phone tech but since my iphone3g got stolen over 2 years ago I have been with an old skool Nokia 6230i!

Its time to get back in the new age again!

What would you guys recommend is the best Smartphone based on performance/internet browsing/features - I would imagine the following would be strong contenders:

Iphone 4
    HTC - Which model is the newest/best?
    Blackbery
    Samsung galaxy
    Nokia N8/E7

Thanks in advance on your advice :-)

11 Comments

Personally I would say the iPhone 4 although I doubt many people would agree but I love mine.

I am due and upgrade if someone could point me in right direction would be grateful (have a wildfire) - use internet a lot

samsung galaxy 2 will probs be best on the market when its out later this week.. personally im waiting for one of the htc ones coming out later this summer

HTC Sensation reads to be good.

winifer

samsung galaxy 2 will probs be best on the market when its out later this … samsung galaxy 2 will probs be best on the market when its out later this week.. personally im waiting for one of the htc ones coming out later this summer

Yeah I agree Galaxy S2's probably about as good as it gets for now, there's also the motorola atrix coming out soon.

You have kind of got two questions here. Which OS do you prefer. Is it Android, iOS, Blackberry's or the Nokia one. Once you know the answer to that you can get the best phone that runs the software. Unless you just want to impress your mates and want the "best" phone!

Optimus 3D is the best phone I've ever had the pleasure of seeing/using

It is simply amazing!

I'm upgrading in about a months time, trying to decide between the HTC Sensation & Samsung Galaxy S2. Looks to be a tough choice! Samsung has got slightly better spec on paper but the HTC looks nicer and the HTC sence is meant to be better than Samsungs TouchWiz I think.

I've currently got a Blackberry, its great for emailing, texting and calling but the apps are poor compared to apple & android and internet browsing isnt as easy as touch screen phones.

This article maybe worth a read, compares the iPhone4, Samsung Galaxy S2 & HTC Sensation...

techradar.com/new…788

i often use this site
    to compare phones
    so far the best contender seems to the motorola droid bionic which will be out in the summer

mezzanchowdhury

i often use this site to compare phonesso far the best contender seems to … i often use this site to compare phonesso far the best contender seems to the motorola droid bionic which will be out in the summer

Unless moto stick a VGA camera on it or 1.3 .

motorola.com/Con…=33
    Edited by: "dontasciime" 26th Apr 2011

airey

I'm upgrading in about a months time, trying to decide between the HTC … I'm upgrading in about a months time, trying to decide between the HTC Sensation & Samsung Galaxy S2. Looks to be a tough choice! Samsung has got slightly better spec on paper but the HTC looks nicer and the HTC sence is meant to be better than Samsungs TouchWiz I think.I've currently got a Blackberry, its great for emailing, texting and calling but the apps are poor compared to apple & android and internet browsing isnt as easy as touch screen phones.This article maybe worth a read, compares the iPhone4, Samsung Galaxy S2 & HTC Sensation...http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/htc-sensation-vs-iphone-4-vs-samsung-galaxy-s2-942788

Thats a great article, but annoyingly has made me want the galaxy 2 more than the htc will probably still plump for the htc just for the looks and htc sense
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861857
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661379
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846149
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?44

See more discussions