Best software for converting DVD to AVI or MP4???

Found 30th Jun 2008
Is there any good oens that are easy to use, and that dont take forever to convert? Also i need to be able to set the audio output as MP3, as my archos wont play AAC audio.

Thanks in advance

Taz

1. Misc
  2. DVD
  3. MP3
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. DVD
  3. MP3
10 Comments

maybe Dr divx? you'd need a dvd ripper too though i think

AutoGK is the way forward

dvdflick.net/
think this may do it ... have a read on the features page

Banned

dvdshrink to unencrypt the dvd to your hdd and then autogk to convert to AVI/Mp3.

autogk.me.uk/

Original Poster

thanks guys...will dvd decrypter do the same job as dvd shrink?? as ive always used that

tazandsaz;2421420

thanks guys...will dvd decrypter do the same job as dvd shrink?? as ive … thanks guys...will dvd decrypter do the same job as dvd shrink?? as ive always used that

Yep, will rip the whole DVD but not compressed.

Original Poster

Abvance;2421432

Yep, will rip the whole DVD but not compressed.

so is it better to use dvd decripter or dvd shrink..then the autoGK?....ill be trying one tonight...after work

tazandsaz;2421445

so is it better to use dvd decripter or dvd shrink..then the … so is it better to use dvd decripter or dvd shrink..then the autoGK?....ill be trying one tonight...after work

I reckon DVD Shrink, don't worry it's simple to use and fast.

AutoGK is the way to go, convert DVD to AVi, DIVX and XVID. Other option Nero with anyDVD tobackup DL DVD films to a Single layer DVD, ie shrink it to a DVD.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Orvibo Wiwo S20 safety recall dangerous11
    2. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …64106
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18396812
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19548049

See more discussions