best software to download backup games to dvd

Found 9th Feb 2009
looking for help for the above, have been told about blindwrite,part of the vso software, is that the best, if so can anyone help with keys etc.

thanks in advance for any help.

11 Comments

wii games?

imgburn is recommended but take care with the write speed

Banned

depends what console for wii games i use imgburn and for 360 games i use 360backupcreator

Original Poster

thanks guys yeh looking at wii games

use ]imgburn. works fine.

Original Poster

this may sound daft, but on imgburn which do i use the write/create image or write/create folder. cheers

gizmat;4329428

this may sound daft, but on imgburn which do i use the write/create image … this may sound daft, but on imgburn which do i use the write/create image or write/create folder. cheers

easiest thing is to right click on your img file and select 'burn with imgburn'

i use VSO copytodvd and use the write ISO function,had no problems with it,on another note whats a good blank media for Wii games as i was using Memorex that were about a year old,bought the exact same ones and about 7 burns so far and have gotten a disk error 342(or something to that effect when using the backup launcher) so i need some new media that will work every time,ordered some Maxell from play.com and hopefully they will be ok,any recommendations?

DaveLamboona;4331654

i use VSO copytodvd and use the write ISO function,had no problems with … i use VSO copytodvd and use the write ISO function,had no problems with it,on another note whats a good blank media for Wii games as i was using Memorex that were about a year old,bought the exact same ones and about 7 burns so far and have gotten a disk error 342(or something to that effect when using the backup launcher) so i need some new media that will work every time,ordered some Maxell from play.com and hopefully they will be ok,any recommendations?

i used a pack of memorex with no failed burns, now have the maxells and the only fails i have had are when i have moved my laptop. that seems to always ruin a burn.

shanecr;4332299

i used a pack of memorex with no failed burns, now have the maxells and … i used a pack of memorex with no failed burns, now have the maxells and the only fails i have had are when i have moved my laptop. that seems to always ruin a burn.

Those Memorex i had were fantastic at everything,comes in a bronze sort of wrapper,alas they just aint doing Wii games for me,someone told me Aone so i might give them a try,order some Maxell earlier

Try Verbatim DVD-R, no problems when using them but make sure you don't burn faster than 4x
Post a comment
@
    Text