Groups

Best soundbar for £100-£200?

Looking to buy a soundbar for our our lg tv. What is the best we could get for our money. Was looking at a Bose one for £175 but not sure if there's better. Thanks

5 Comments

Not a recommendation but I bought a LG one from Sainsbury's about a month ago for £80 and it's doing my head in .
    it has this feature that's meant to control the volume and adjusts to try and get a constant level but it's useless it makes it too low or too loud
    and even though the remote has a button to turn it off it stays turned on ...
    so don't recommend a lg with that feature
    Edited by: "stefromuk" 23rd Sep 2016

Original Poster

stefromuk

Not a recommendation but I bought a LG one from Sainsbury's about a month … Not a recommendation but I bought a LG one from Sainsbury's about a month ago for £80 and it's doing my head in .it has this feature that's meant to control the volume and adjusts to try and get a constant level but it's useless it makes it too low or too loud and even though the remote has a button to turn it off it stays turned on ...so don't recommend a lg with that feature

Haha thanks for the tip, have an lg tv and the sound isn't great which is why we're looking will most likely stay away!

Don't ever EVER get a Goodmans

Original Poster

Haha yeah wanting to go a bit higher end than goodmans I think

i always look on richer sounds for advice on these
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99