Best Speech Ever On How Millenials Worship The Establishment

Found 9th Sep 2017
Really interesting video. Sums it up perfectly.

Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
deleted265520
Oh look the Brexit fan boys already in full flow presenting lies as facts.

Corbyn never said he would wipe student debt. Labour pledged to abolish future student loans, however, in the NME interview he said they'd try and look into reducing post graduates who have debt. This isn't pledging to reduce debt and wasn't in the Labour Manifesto.

Coathanger also pulling made up stats out of his rear end.

It's users like him and Graham who need to grow up. Middle aged men throwing around insults like Snowflakes is immature and embarrassing.
Hopefully they will wise up after Corbyn done them up like a kipper at the last election.

Debts? I'll clean the slate he said.

Hmm, he then immediately did a 180 degree the day after the vote was over. Our hero cried the Millenials.

For Millennials read Momentum, a group deliberately trying to bypass democracy by encouraging civil unrest against democratic decisions.

More than 9 out of 10 left wing rioters, those so passionate about ways to right the world, live at home with their parents.

Millenials are a generation that need to wise up fast
coathanger2 h, 51 m ago

Hopefully they will wise up after Corbyn done them up like a kipper at the …Hopefully they will wise up after Corbyn done them up like a kipper at the last election.Debts? I'll clean the slate he said.Hmm, he then immediately did a 180 degree the day after the vote was over. Our hero cried the Millenials.For Millennials read Momentum, a group deliberately trying to bypass democracy by encouraging civil unrest against democratic decisions.More than 9 out of 10 left wing rioters, those so passionate about ways to right the world, live at home with their parents.Millenials are a generation that need to wise up fast

Corbyn did not say that - the exact quote was:

“There is a block of those that currently have a massive debt, and I’m looking at ways that we could reduce that, ameliorate that, lengthen the period of paying it off, or some other means of reducing that debt burden.”

But hey ho, I'm sure the Daily Mail told you otherwise.

They live at home with their parents because your generation absolutely trashed the housing market and drove prices up and simultaniously let wages stagnate, making it extremely difficult for millennials to own a home outright. It's not because they are lazy, or whatever you other reason you dream up with no evidence at all. Please do some research next time before making ignorant statements.
Edited by: "CameronG" 9th Sep 2017
51 Comments
Hopefully they will wise up after Corbyn done them up like a kipper at the last election.

Debts? I'll clean the slate he said.

Hmm, he then immediately did a 180 degree the day after the vote was over. Our hero cried the Millenials.

For Millennials read Momentum, a group deliberately trying to bypass democracy by encouraging civil unrest against democratic decisions.

More than 9 out of 10 left wing rioters, those so passionate about ways to right the world, live at home with their parents.

Millenials are a generation that need to wise up fast
coathanger1 h, 31 m ago

Hopefully they will wise up after Corbyn done them up like a kipper at the …Hopefully they will wise up after Corbyn done them up like a kipper at the last election.Debts? I'll clean the slate he said.Hmm, he then immediately did a 180 degree the day after the vote was over. Our hero cried the Millenials.For Millennials read Momentum, a group deliberately trying to bypass democracy by encouraging civil unrest against democratic decisions.More than 9 out of 10 left wing rioters, those so passionate about ways to right the world, live at home with their parents.Millenials are a generation that need to wise up fast

Bu they can't grow up because they know no different. The indoctrination starts from day one! Corbyn sat there and let his friends say they would cancel debt and only days later said "er, no". He was happy for the lie to be perpetuated on his behalf without it ever leaving his lips.

The only thing the left has is a never ending supply of "youth" the older generations has seen the lies and the failures over and over and know better.

The video I posted is excellent, although I would say that, it sums up the millennials and snowflakes and social justice warriors perfectly. The bit about the cost of housing now compared to 30 years ago and low % rates at university is spot on. We had auniversity system to be proud off, now any youth club gives out a degree
Very well said, even Peter Tatchell was nodding along in agreement.

Its not often someone hits the nail right on the head and expresses what sensible people are thinking but he summed it up magnificently.
deleted265520
Oh look the Brexit fan boys already in full flow presenting lies as facts.

Corbyn never said he would wipe student debt. Labour pledged to abolish future student loans, however, in the NME interview he said they'd try and look into reducing post graduates who have debt. This isn't pledging to reduce debt and wasn't in the Labour Manifesto.

Coathanger also pulling made up stats out of his rear end.

It's users like him and Graham who need to grow up. Middle aged men throwing around insults like Snowflakes is immature and embarrassing.
coathanger2 h, 51 m ago

Corbyn did not say that - the exact quote was:

“There is a block of those that currently have a massive debt, and I’m looking at ways that we could reduce that, ameliorate that, lengthen the period of paying it off, or some other means of reducing that debt burden.”

But hey ho, I'm sure the Daily Mail told you otherwise.

They live at home with their parents because your generation absolutely trashed the housing market and drove prices up and simultaniously let wages stagnate, making it extremely difficult for millennials to own a home outright. It's not because they are lazy, or whatever you other reason you dream up with no evidence at all. Please do some research next time before making ignorant statements.
Edited by: "CameronG" 9th Sep 2017
DT899th Sep 2017

Oh look the Brexit fan boys already in full flow presenting lies as …Oh look the Brexit fan boys already in full flow presenting lies as facts.Corbyn never said he would wipe student debt. Labour pledged to abolish future student loans, however, in the NME interview he said they'd try and look into reducing post graduates who have debt. This isn't pledging to reduce debt and wasn't in the Labour Manifesto.Coathanger also pulling made up stats out of his rear end.It's users like him and Graham who need to grow up. Middle aged men throwing around insults like Snowflakes is immature and embarrassing.

exactly. despite the fact the Brexit campaign was one of the biggest shambles ever.

hows that 350m for the NHS going?

hows the 'queue of countries looking for free trade deals' going?

hows the 'keep free trade but restrict free movement' getting on?
CameronG19 m ago

Corbyn did not say that - the exact quote was: “There is a block of those t …Corbyn did not say that - the exact quote was: “There is a block of those that currently have a massive debt, and I’m looking at ways that we could reduce that, ameliorate that, lengthen the period of paying it off, or some other means of reducing that debt burden.”But hey ho, I'm sure the Daily Mail told you otherwise. They live at home with their parents because your generation absolutely trashed the housing market and drove prices up and simultaniously let wages stagnate, making it extremely difficult for the millennials to own a home outright. It's not because they are lazy, or whatever you other reason you dream up with no evidence at all. Please do some research next time before making ignorant statements.

Hi Cameron, you must be new to these here parts?

As Graham1979 pointed out, Corbyn allowed it to be spread by his followers and supporters, that he would sort out their burden of debt. It was only after he had harvested the votes he clarified differently.

I know a fair few students who were fooled by this, and none of them were happy at his later backtracking.

As for the housing market, I doubt you will find a more passionate campaigner than myself, in demanding government action and sorting out the mess created by all those who held power in the past 40 years.

As for your comment that Millenials are lazy, well that sounds very much like a Corbyn victim mentality. Feel free to protest.
Edited by: "Dilithium" 9th Sep 2017
CameronG3 h, 18 m ago

Corbyn did not say that - the exact quote was: “There is a block of those t …Corbyn did not say that - the exact quote was: “There is a block of those that currently have a massive debt, and I’m looking at ways that we could reduce that, ameliorate that, lengthen the period of paying it off, or some other means of reducing that debt burden.”But hey ho, I'm sure the Daily Mail told you otherwise. They live at home with their parents because your generation absolutely trashed the housing market and drove prices up and simultaniously let wages stagnate, making it extremely difficult for millennials to own a home outright. It's not because they are lazy, or whatever you other reason you dream up with no evidence at all. Please do some research next time before making ignorant statements.

Who exactly trashed the housing market and let wages stagnate?
Supply and demand dictates both, the same goes for university places and costs.
Corbyn said he 'would deal with it' obviously meaning he would do nothing.
Incidentally, at 22 I had been working for 6 years with no debt, I had been saving not borrowing for a meaningless degree and had already bought my first house.

Edit, just to add, interest rates went up to 15% and negative equity happened just after I purchased.
Edited by: "shadey12" 10th Sep 2017
adamspencer9518 m ago

exactly. despite the fact the Brexit campaign was one of the biggest …exactly. despite the fact the Brexit campaign was one of the biggest shambles ever. hows that 350m for the NHS going?hows the 'queue of countries looking for free trade deals' going?hows the 'keep free trade but restrict free movement' getting on?

Why do the remainers bang on about the bus, is it because they were the only ones who believed the lies from both sides or because it's the only thing they've got?
Out of everyone I know who voted for brexit not one mentioned the 350m on a bus.
How much did Cameron waste on the leaflet sent to every home in Britain scaring people to vote remain?
DT899th Sep 2017

Oh look the Brexit fan boys already in full flow presenting lies as …Oh look the Brexit fan boys already in full flow presenting lies as facts.Corbyn never said he would wipe student debt. Labour pledged to abolish future student loans, however, in the NME interview he said they'd try and look into reducing post graduates who have debt. This isn't pledging to reduce debt and wasn't in the Labour Manifesto.Coathanger also pulling made up stats out of his rear end.It's users like him and Graham who need to grow up. Middle aged men throwing around insults like Snowflakes is immature and embarrassing.

'Brexit fanboys' 'snowflakes'
Pot, kettle?
shadey1215 m ago

Why do the remainers bang on about the bus, is it because they were the …Why do the remainers bang on about the bus, is it because they were the only ones who believed the lies from both sides or because it's the only thing they've got?Out of everyone I know who voted for brexit not one mentioned the 350m on a bus.How much did Cameron waste on the leaflet sent to every home in Britain scaring people to vote remain?

you conveniently left out 2 other points, but anyway...

i think it was about £9m, which is a hell of a lot cheaper than the billions we lost due to the devaluation of the pound, something which every Brexshi**er seems to forget
Edited by: "adamspencer95" 9th Sep 2017
The intense irony of being able to converse with a bunch strangers sitting hundreds of miles apart around the country to tell them that your generation is hard done by
Siri, tell me how much longer Prince Charles would have to wait for his butler to go out and source a rare CD he wanted to listen to 20 years ago compared to how long it takes you to respond to my similar privileged demands today...

Alexa, give me a breakdown of the costs of petrol, parking, the CD, the CD player (yes kids, these were expensive), the butler's wages, then ignore all that and tell me I'm a victim because my rent is high.
coathanger1 h, 1 m ago

Corbyn allowed it to be spread by his followers and supporters, that he …Corbyn allowed it to be spread by his followers and supporters, that he would sort out their burden of debt. It was only after he had harvested the votes he clarified differently.

He "allowed it to be spread", when his actual words where he didn't say that were available for anyone to check? How would that work?
Do you not get a bit embarrassed about lying constantly? Or is it ok for the cause or something?
adamspencer9553 m ago

you conveniently left out 2 other points, but anyway...i think it was …you conveniently left out 2 other points, but anyway...i think it was about £9m, which is a hell of a lot cheaper than the billions we lost due to the devaluation of the pound, something which every Brexshi**er seems to forget

So good for our tourist trade and exports, how does it affect you specifically?
shadey128 m ago

So good for our tourist trade and exports, how does it affect you …So good for our tourist trade and exports, how does it affect you specifically?

Only that every import costs more Shadey...
shadey128 m ago

So good for our tourist trade and exports, how does it affect you …So good for our tourist trade and exports, how does it affect you specifically?

so you think everything in supermarkets is made in the UK?

yeah, cos we grow all our own fruit, veg, meat, dont we? i must be an idiot for needing to eat and drink to survive, and guess what, this is all bought in € or $ so it will now cost more to buy.

my employer is a european manufacturer, and prices everything in €. this now makes the UK artificially expensive due to their conversion process. throw in potential tariffs on exports and i'm sure i'll be out of a job. stupid me for caring about being employed, right?

for more luxury things, my holiday this year is now 20% more expensive and i get less for my money than 2 years ago. you're saying this is good? really?

yet the Brexsh**ters still cant show me any evidence of what benefits we are supposed to get out of it all
adamspencer9516 h, 6 m ago

so you think everything in supermarkets is made in the UK?yeah, cos we …so you think everything in supermarkets is made in the UK?yeah, cos we grow all our own fruit, veg, meat, dont we? i must be an idiot for needing to eat and drink to survive, and guess what, this is all bought in € or $ so it will now cost more to buy.my employer is a european manufacturer, and prices everything in €. this now makes the UK artificially expensive due to their conversion process. throw in potential tariffs on exports and i'm sure i'll be out of a job. stupid me for caring about being employed, right?for more luxury things, my holiday this year is now 20% more expensive and i get less for my money than 2 years ago. you're saying this is good? really? yet the Brexsh**ters still cant show me any evidence of what benefits we are supposed to get out of it all

I'll let you know in 2019.
You should be careful spending lots on foreign jaunts if your job is not secure (I hear it's rough on benefits under this government)
adamspencer9512 m ago

so you think everything in supermarkets is made in the UK?yeah, cos we …so you think everything in supermarkets is made in the UK?yeah, cos we grow all our own fruit, veg, meat, dont we? i must be an idiot for needing to eat and drink to survive, and guess what, this is all bought in € or $ so it will now cost more to buy.my employer is a european manufacturer, and prices everything in €. this now makes the UK artificially expensive due to their conversion process. throw in potential tariffs on exports and i'm sure i'll be out of a job. stupid me for caring about being employed, right?for more luxury things, my holiday this year is now 20% more expensive and i get less for my money than 2 years ago. you're saying this is good? really? yet the Brexsh**ters still cant show me any evidence of what benefits we are supposed to get out of it all

Hitler was great for Germany's economy. Should we have left him in power?
Cr0m13 m ago

Only that every import costs more Shadey...

Swings and roundabouts.
Rubisco5 m ago

Hitler was great for Germany's economy. Should we have left him in power? …Hitler was great for Germany's economy. Should we have left him in power?

yeah because that's not like comparing an apple with a 747...
shadey127 m ago

I'll let you know in 2019.You should be careful spending lots on foreign …I'll let you know in 2019.You should be careful spending lots on foreign jaunts if your job is not secure (I here it's rough on benefits under this government)

It's important to remember that foreign jaunts and flagship smartphones every year are essentials and cannot in any way be blamed for the struggle to afford housing, which is 100% due to wage stagnation and zero-hour contracts. And those blasted food banks or something.
shadey1217 m ago

I'll let you know in 2019.You should be careful spending lots on foreign …I'll let you know in 2019.You should be careful spending lots on foreign jaunts if your job is not secure (I here it's rough on benefits under this government)

see, there is no evidence whatsoever we will get any sort of benefit from it, and its a hell of a risk to just 'wait and see'

considering other countries queue up to join the EU (developed economies, not just less developed ones) there must obviously be a benefit.
Edited by: "adamspencer95" 9th Sep 2017
adamspencer9526 m ago

see, there is no evidence whatsoever we will get any sort of benefit from …see, there is no evidence whatsoever we will get any sort of benefit from it, and its a hell of a risk to just 'wait and see' considering other countries queue up to join the EU (developed economies, not just less developed ones) there must obviously be a benefit.

There is no evidence everything was going to be hunky dory if we remained is there?
Anyway the majority of people who were bothered enough to vote wanted out, despite the scaremongering from the remain campaign.
Ain't democracy marvelous?

Edit, out of interest, which countries with developed economies are wanting to join?
adamspencer955 h, 4 m ago

you conveniently left out 2 other points, but anyway...i think it was …you conveniently left out 2 other points, but anyway...i think it was about £9m, which is a hell of a lot cheaper than the billions we lost due to the devaluation of the pound, something which every Brexshi**er seems to forget

But we haven't Brexited yet which is what remainers fail to mention. Of course the pound has devalued in this period of uncertainty. Uncertainty is a what the "millenials" seem to want us to stay in.
deleted265520
.MUFC.2 h, 28 m ago

But we haven't Brexited yet which is what remainers fail to mention. Of …But we haven't Brexited yet which is what remainers fail to mention. Of course the pound has devalued in this period of uncertainty. Uncertainty is a what the "millenials" seem to want us to stay in.

Uncertainty was caused by people like you Shauneco placing your trust in people like Theresa May and David Davis.

If I could be bothered I could quote threads where you spout nonsense like "All Hail May" and "No Deal is better than a Bad Deal".

And then months later admit you were wrong and that she is clueless.

A prime example of why the British Public should never have been given such a say in regards to EU Membership. We elect MPs to make decisions for us because 90% of us don't really have a clue on what anything other than what the mainstream media tells us what to think.

Oh well. I still think it's not going to come to fruition.
Edited by: "deleted265520" 10th Sep 2017
.MUFC.4 h, 25 m ago

But we haven't Brexited yet which is what remainers fail to mention. Of …But we haven't Brexited yet which is what remainers fail to mention. Of course the pound has devalued in this period of uncertainty. Uncertainty is a what the "millenials" seem to want us to stay in.

It's not uncertainty, the markets have locked in the devaluation of the pound, this the first tangible effect of Brexit. That's undeniable.

That means a 20% increase in prices for us deal hunters, our holidays and British importers and most manufacturers. You've seen it already on here right? More to come!

Won't effect me too financially fortunately, unlike the poor, of course particularly the North. I'm already feeling the cultural effect though.

Also, millennials are a demographic cohort, it's idiotic making a sweeping statement about them. Did all the baby boomers vote Brexit? It's cheap, obvious demonisation of people I of the opposing politics. Which is why Graham was so easily impressed by the pseudo-intellectualism of the video I'm sure.

Please don't follow foolishly because a few key dog whistle phrases are used. The only people who look at and are impressed by the likes of this are the choir or the stupid who are easily impressed by people using big words.
Edited by: "Cr0m" 10th Sep 2017
DT899th Sep 2017

dailywire.com/new…ler

dailymail.co.uk/new…tml

metro.co.uk/201…58/

I guess I made these stats up
I just looked up the age bracket definition of a millennial. Turns out I am one! I had no idea
The weak minded of every generation look to criticise the next. Your generation was by the one before it too and so on. The smart people know it's the job of the next gen to judge the ones before them, not after them. The thing that worries the weak of today is just how they will be judged...
Cr0m1 h, 47 m ago

It's not uncertainty, the markets have locked in the devaluation of the …It's not uncertainty, the markets have locked in the devaluation of the pound, this the first tangible effect of Brexit. That's undeniable.That means a 20% increase in prices for us deal hunters, our holidays and British importers and most manufacturers. You've seen it already on here right? More to come! Won't effect me too financially fortunately, unlike the poor, of course particularly the North. I'm already feeling the cultural effect though.Also, millennials are a demographic cohort, it's idiotic making a sweeping statement about them. Did all the baby boomers vote Brexit? It's cheap, obvious demonisation of people I of the opposing politics. Which is why Graham was so easily impressed by the pseudo-intellectualism of the video I'm sure. Please don't follow foolishly because a few key dog whistle phrases are used. The only people who look at and are impressed by the likes of this are the choir or the stupid who are easily impressed by people using big words.

If we hadn't wasted over year delaying and trying to scupper Brexit we'd be closer to Brexit. Obviously the pounds value has plunged. That's to be expected and pretty obvious. However that should have been short term. Long term after Brexit we would have been great. We would have been free. Free to negotiate with others, free to decide who can and who can't enter our Country. Free to deport whoever we want etc.

However the kind of Brexit deal we're likely to get isn't what we voted for, it's a shambles.
.MUFC.28 m ago

If we hadn't wasted over year delaying and trying to scupper Brexit we'd …If we hadn't wasted over year delaying and trying to scupper Brexit we'd be closer to Brexit. Obviously the pounds value has plunged. That's to be expected and pretty obvious. However that should have been short term. Long term after Brexit we would have been great. We would have been free. Free to negotiate with others, free to decide who can and who can't enter our Country. Free to deport whoever we want etc. However the kind of Brexit deal we're likely to get isn't what we voted for, it's a shambles.

Yeah, Coathanger tried that line before, the unpatriotic remoaners were conspiring to delay things! It's a lie.

No year has been wasted, there was a strict legal timescale for Brexit. Administered by the brexit-means-brexit Conservative executive and the 2 year framework of article 50. And sorry but the rest of what you say is just guesswork.
shadey129 h, 22 m ago

There is no evidence everything was going to be hunky dory if we remained …There is no evidence everything was going to be hunky dory if we remained is there?Anyway the majority of people who were bothered enough to vote wanted out, despite the scaremongering from the remain campaign.Ain't democracy marvelous?Edit, out of interest, which countries with developed economies are wanting to join?

if you read my comment correctly you would notice i said 'countries with developed economies queue up' - i didnt say they were queueing up now did i.

economies such as Norway and Switzerland joined the EEA decades later than the founding EU countries (i.e. they queued up to join) - you really think they would do that if there wasn't a benefit? they pay the same fees as the UK for access to the single market, yet have no say in the running of the EU. that is what i predict the UK will be like in 5 years time.
Edited by: "adamspencer95" 10th Sep 2017
The thing I found to be the most amusing aspect regarding reasons to vote to stay in Europe for the young was their right to work in Europe

Yen right, because in the real world almost zero can speak a foreign language, most only see Europe from the inside of a bar as their off their faces.

"You've taken away our futures"
adamspencer9520 m ago

if you read my comment correctly you would notice i said 'countries with …if you read my comment correctly you would notice i said 'countries with developed economies queue up' - i didnt say they were queueing up now did i.economies such as Norway and Switzerland joined the EEA decades later than the founding EU countries (i.e. they queued up to join) - you really think they would do that if there wasn't a benefit? they pay the same fees as the UK for access to the single market, yet have no say in the running of the EU. that is what i predict the UK will be like in 5 years time.

So when you say countries queue up, you actually mean they queued up in the past?
Thanks for clarifying.
Strangely so did the UK in the past.
I predict the UK will be a better place for the majority of British citizens in the future.
coathanger2 h, 16 m ago

http://www.dailywire.com/news/13248/study-9-10-antifa-protesters-still-living-moms-aaron-bandlerhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.htmlhttp://metro.co.uk/2017/02/08/most-left-wing-protesters-are-unemployed-men-who-live-with-their-parents-6434458/I guess I made these stats up

You didn't, but the Daily Mail certainly did
shadey1214 h, 29 m ago

Who exactly trashed the housing market and let wages stagnate?Supply and …Who exactly trashed the housing market and let wages stagnate?Supply and demand dictates both, the same goes for university places and costs.Corbyn said he 'would deal with it' obviously meaning he would do nothing.Incidentally, at 22 I had been working for 6 years with no debt, I had been saving not borrowing for a meaningless degree and had already bought my first house.Edit, just to add, interest rates went up to 15% and negative equity happened just after I purchased.

For arguments sake, I'm gonna hold your generation responsible for trashing the housing market on 2 counts (I'll put this in as simple terms as I can for you):

1) The bankers of your generation giving a mortgage to anyone with a pulse (to make money off targets) and then the credit rating agencies of your generation slapping AAA ratings on that collateralized debt (to make money off targets). This easy access to credit made housing prices skyrocket (with the average UK house price has risen by two and a half times since 1997) and also caused the global financial recession.

2) Your generation also consecutively voted in governments that sold the available stock of council housing under the 'right to buy' scheme and failed to build new homes at anywhere near the necessary rate - which led to a chronic lack of supply, further driving up the prices.

However, I'm glad your anecdotal story about your experience acts as a solid argument for the UK housing market. I would never resort to pointing fingers at entire generations under normal circumstances, but your complete ignorance about this is making for a fun conversation for myself - a millennial.
CameronG1 h, 4 m ago

For arguments sake, I'm gonna hold your generation responsible for …For arguments sake, I'm gonna hold your generation responsible for trashing the housing market on 2 counts (I'll put this in as simple terms as I can for you): 1) The bankers of your generation giving a mortgage to anyone with a pulse (to make money off targets) and then the credit rating agencies of your generation slapping AAA ratings on that collateralized debt (to make money off targets). This easy access to credit made housing prices skyrocket (with the average UK house price has risen by two and a half times since 1997) and also caused the global financial recession. 2) Your generation also consecutively voted in governments that sold the available stock of council housing under the 'right to buy' scheme and failed to build new homes at anywhere near the necessary rate - which led to a chronic lack of supply, further driving up the prices. However, I'm glad your anecdotal story about your experience acts as a solid argument for the UK housing market. I would never resort to pointing fingers at entire generations under normal circumstances, but your complete ignorance about this is making for a fun conversation for myself - a millennial.

I'm glad the millennials I know don't share the same hard done to chip on shoulder attitude you have.
shadey1218 m ago

I'm glad the millennials I know don't share the same hard done to chip on …I'm glad the millennials I know don't share the same hard done to chip on shoulder attitude you have.

It's not a "chip on shoulder" attitude or even an opinion, it's the proven facts of the situation.
Edited by: "CameronG" 10th Sep 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants