Best sports IPTV

Found 1st Sep 2017
Hi everyone...

I'm interested in getting a box/stick to watch live football (especially live 3pm games) and other sports.
I'd love your opinions on the best set ups and services for the above at the moment and I don't mind paying a subscription.

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
there are a few good paid ones you can use (ace hosting) on kodi and firestick
but I just use acestream on PC (lenovo pro book) and android (mi max 2 or nexus7)
get very good links from Reddit which are always stable for me.
Would you have any links you could provide mr spatel? Cheers.
I've tried several, Ace is easily the best I've tried so far. Will be sticking with them for the foreseeable.
Check out PMC. Full IPTV service and it includes all the 3pm games
Ace sports subscription £7 a month is great and I have been using for a couple of months now.
Here is a link if you want to check it out:
ace-tv.co.uk/aff…360
surfinbird4th Sep

Ace sports subscription £7 a month is great and I have been using for a …Ace sports subscription £7 a month is great and I have been using for a couple of months now. Here is a link if you want to check it out:https://ace-tv.co.uk/aff.php?aff=360

Signed up for a 24hr trial....couldn't get it to work on the firestick....have no idea what I was doing wrong, followed the instructions to the letter.
.MUFC.2nd Sep

I've tried several, Ace is easily the best I've tried so far. Will be …I've tried several, Ace is easily the best I've tried so far. Will be sticking with them for the foreseeable.

You still stand by that ? It's been dreadful for me lately
wozukSilencer7 m ago

You still stand by that ? It's been dreadful for me lately

Yes, been fine for me baring needing a VPN at weekends.
Edited by: ".MUFC." 27th Dec 2017
.MUFC.53 m ago

Yes, been fine for me baring needing a VPN at weekends.

freezing all the time for me with or without vpn all channels fine just footy doing it .. winding me up now
wozukSilencer7 m ago

freezing all the time for me with or without vpn all channels fine just …freezing all the time for me with or without vpn all channels fine just footy doing it .. winding me up now

It occasionally freezes for me, I think servers must get overloaded at footy time. It was worse on my previous suppliers, just recently though it's been fantastic for me. I doubt you'll get perfect streams from any of them, I've tried quite a few. I'm on sky fiber and use digibit vpn.
.MUFC.32 m ago

It occasionally freezes for me, I think servers must get overloaded at …It occasionally freezes for me, I think servers must get overloaded at footy time. It was worse on my previous suppliers, just recently though it's been fantastic for me. I doubt you'll get perfect streams from any of them, I've tried quite a few. I'm on sky fiber and use digibit vpn.

yeah its just annoying that im paying for the same quality i can get on reddit soccer streams haha i aint renewing in a few months now its been shocking . thats on sky fibre and with cyberghost windscribe and now avira
wozukSilencer15 m ago

yeah its just annoying that im paying for the same quality i can get on …yeah its just annoying that im paying for the same quality i can get on reddit soccer streams haha i aint renewing in a few months now its been shocking . thats on sky fibre and with cyberghost windscribe and now avira

It's frustrating, I know but it's great for my use, far from perfect but then that's the nature of it ;). Hope you find a better service, keep us updated :). Happy new year.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants