Best sports shoes made?

Posted 28th Apr
Nike or Under armour or ...
please share your experience
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
Depends what for? I favoUr Nike due to their variety for basketball (though i currently use ADIDAS)
Inov8 for me but as nja1 has already explained it's completely dependant on their intended use
I own a pair of Under Amour basketball shoes and they're the most comfortable pair I've ever warn to play in. Paired with some thick socks and feet don't kill as much after
adidas ultra boost are great shoes feels like i’m walking on clouds. but “the best sport shoes made” can be subjective either for function or design for example air jordan’s 1s are iconic but some running shoes might offer better function and use. depends on who you ask i guess
Everyone has a different reason for liking a different brand - I personally use adidas for my treadmill, Nike for CrossFit and Yeezys with a pair of jeans:)
I recommend active shoes from Hotter, they are English made, no need to worry about (urgent) supplies from abroad hotter.com/gb/…ive
I am after all kind of outdoor sport activities
splender28/04/2020 17:26

I recommend active shoes from Hotter, they are English made, no need to …I recommend active shoes from Hotter, they are English made, no need to worry about (urgent) supplies from abroad https://www.hotter.com/gb/en/mens-active

Recommended based on what?...just shipping...nah...
General comfort Adidas Boost, Football Nike, Basketball Adidas Dame, Running Inov8 (subjective depending on footshape and running style), Gym (Jordans).... there is no definative brand that is the go to for all sports really
Asics for squash
On my 10th pair of Asic rocket gel for badminton. Tough enough for clumsy me.
Most "sports" shoes are fashion shoes eg. colour.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions