Groups

Best streaming device?

I recently purchased one of the black Friday TV's....as it is a smart tv I don't know if I NEED an external device to stream stuff (also have a PS4 hooked up to it) but as it is a bedroom tele I don't have sky connected to it..
    Between the Now TV boxes, Google Chromecast & Roku Stick what would be the best option? Also does anyone know if E! is included with Now Tv Subscriptions?

Sorry if its a silly question to ask but I genuinely have no idea when it comes to these kind of things!

6 Comments

Depends on the TV. What is it?

Original Poster

getmeone

Depends on the TV. What is it?

​the Sharp Smart tv

android box with kodi installed.

not only for kodi, but you can download all the on demand services, along with amazon video, netflix, nowtv etc

I sell them for £30 a pop via facebook and people lap them up
    Edited by: "eset12345" 1st Dec 2016

eset12345

android box with kodi installed.not only for kodi, but you can download … android box with kodi installed.not only for kodi, but you can download all the on demand services, along with amazon video, netflix, nowtv etcI sell them for £30 a pop via facebook and people lap them up

How do you make money at that price

snoopy18

How do you make money at that price

He buys them for less than that.

getmeone

He buys them for less than that.

It's the future!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767493
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64492
      3. One thing you've forgotten1619
      4. Bearded chat510

See more discussions