Best strictly ever!!!!

Found 16th Dec 2017
Loved it this year! Really hope gemma or Joe win this year. They've showed the most improvement and confidence.

What the heck with Karen Clifton not dancing with her husband to Ed sheerans song "perfect" though?!:'( strictly curse
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Glad it's over. Utter drivle
Jjkc2 m ago

But you watched it to know it was drivel!^^

Mrs & kids watched it, I spent the last 2hrs reading conspiracy theories on reddit
20 Comments
I agree, Joe or Gemma to win. Loved this series
Which isn't saying a lot !
benjammin3161 m ago

Jjkc2 m ago

Mrs & kids watched it, I spent the last 2hrs reading conspiracy theories on reddit
deleted1431257
benjammin3166 m ago

Out of the way for the real final tomorrow - the Apprentice final. I want James to win tomorrow, to stick two fingers up that recruitment company who screwed him over.
Edited by: "deleted1431257" 16th Dec 2017
hass1231 m ago

Out of the way for the real final tomorrow - the Apprentice final. I want …Out of the way for the real final tomorrow - the Apprentice final. I want James to win tomorrow, to stick two fingers up that recruitment company who screwed him over.

Oh that's tomorrow?! Sweet, I thought it was on Wednesday. Yes fam, loved the Apprentice this year. There's been so many cringey moments it's been awesome
hass1232 m ago

Out of the way for the real final tomorrow - the Apprentice final. I want …Out of the way for the real final tomorrow - the Apprentice final. I want James to win tomorrow, to stick two fingers up that recruitment company who screwed him over.

Didn't he technically try to screw them over by sneaking some clients?!o_O'
deleted1431257
benjammin3163 m ago

Oh that's tomorrow?! Sweet, I thought it was on Wednesday. Yes fam, loved …Oh that's tomorrow?! Sweet, I thought it was on Wednesday. Yes fam, loved the Apprentice this year. There's been so many cringey moments it's been awesome

The final is always on Sundays, after the terrible SPOTY awards. Too many cringe moments, but it’s been entertaining to watch and laugh at the plonkers. The least idiotic two have gone through to the final.
Op where have you been. Don’t watch it but even I know the girl did the dirty on her husband
eslick46 m ago

Op where have you been. Don’t watch it but even I know the girl did the d …Op where have you been. Don’t watch it but even I know the girl did the dirty on her husband

Yeh I know she did. Feel bad for Kevin
hass1231 h, 28 m ago

Thats screwed him over? How exactly is sacking someone who is meeting the firms clients behind their back to try and poach them screwing him over. It’s almost certainly a breach of his contract
Jjkc6 m ago

Yeh I know she did. Feel bad for Kevin

To be fair there are reports he cheated on her with Louise Redknapp so I'm not sure you can say poor Kevin with any certainty as it could very well be his own fault
hass1231 h, 39 m ago

The final is always on Sundays, after the terrible SPOTY awards. Too many …The final is always on Sundays, after the terrible SPOTY awards. Too many cringe moments, but it’s been entertaining to watch and laugh at the plonkers. The least idiotic two have gone through to the final.

They are also the two who you have to say make a mockery of the shows premise. One has a business they want to expand that is barely turning a profit now and has no USP as their product is bog standard, has lots of competitors in the market and is easy to copy while the other is starting a new company in a already saturated market and who even with Lord Sugars name isn’t going to get meetings with the kind of clients to make it a massive money maker anytime soon, it’s maybe going to need 10years.

of the final 5 only Michaela's seemed like it might have legs and discounting her due to having other businesses seemed a bit like putting potential entertainment over a decent business. Espeicilaly when many of the business were in roughly the same field and might actually use the services of the new company.

They perhaps really need to start with more contestants and have the first episode juts being Lord sugar looking over an initial pitch of the business and whittling them down to just the best 18 or so ideas and move on from there, even if they don’t air it on TV an have that episode as an online introduction episode. It wouldn’t impact the interview episode as it wouldn’t be that same deep dive but atleast anyone who gets to the final would atleast have a semi viable business for investment in
I didn't watch it, but hope she comes back to a certain village near Leeds to keep Marlon company over Christmas....

deleted265520
List of TV programs that are utter crap:

Strictly Come Dancing
Dancing on Ice
X Factor
I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here
The Apprentice
The Voice
Celebrity Juice
This Morning
Loose Women
Jeremy Kyle
Gogglebox
First Dates
Judge Rinder
Emmerdale
Eastenders
Coronation Street
Hollyoaks
Downton Abbey
The Only Way is Essex
Made In Chelsea
Love Island
Celebrity Big Brother
Big Brother
The Kardashians
The tour not coming to Sheffield for the first time don't know why because it was always full
DT8917th Dec 2017

List of TV programs that are utter crap:Strictly Come Dancing Dancing on …List of TV programs that are utter crap:Strictly Come Dancing Dancing on IceX FactorI'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of HereThe ApprenticeThe VoiceCelebrity JuiceThis MorningLoose WomenJeremy Kyle GoggleboxFirst DatesJudge RinderEmmerdale Eastenders Coronation StreetHollyoaksDownton AbbeyThe Only Way is Essex Made In Chelsea Love IslandCelebrity Big Brother Big BrotherThe Kardashians

In other words, shows that have an audience that is 99% women. I can feel my brain cells dying when watching any of these.
DT8917th Dec 2017

List of TV programs that are utter crap:Strictly Come Dancing Dancing on …List of TV programs that are utter crap:Strictly Come Dancing Dancing on IceX FactorI'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of HereThe ApprenticeThe VoiceCelebrity JuiceThis MorningLoose WomenJeremy Kyle GoggleboxFirst DatesJudge RinderEmmerdale Eastenders Coronation StreetHollyoaksDownton AbbeyThe Only Way is Essex Made In Chelsea Love IslandCelebrity Big Brother Big BrotherThe Kardashians

Wow you have watched a load of crap.
deleted1431257
simonwakefield123 h, 17 m ago

They are also the two who you have to say make a mockery of the shows …They are also the two who you have to say make a mockery of the shows premise. One has a business they want to expand that is barely turning a profit now and has no USP as their product is bog standard, has lots of competitors in the market and is easy to copy while the other is starting a new company in a already saturated market and who even with Lord Sugars name isn’t going to get meetings with the kind of clients to make it a massive money maker anytime soon, it’s maybe going to need 10years.of the final 5 only Michaela's seemed like it might have legs and discounting her due to having other businesses seemed a bit like putting potential entertainment over a decent business. Espeicilaly when many of the business were in roughly the same field and might actually use the services of the new company.They perhaps really need to start with more contestants and have the first episode juts being Lord sugar looking over an initial pitch of the business and whittling them down to just the best 18 or so ideas and move on from there, even if they don’t air it on TV an have that episode as an online introduction episode. It wouldn’t impact the interview episode as it wouldn’t be that same deep dive but atleast anyone who gets to the final would atleast have a semi viable business for investment in

Spoiler Alert...

mobile.twitter.com/jam…=en
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions