Groups
    EXPIRED

Best sub £100 pvr

I am wanting a new PVR, wanting a reliable one with as few issues as possible. Must have twin tuners and series link. My Goodmans has virtually packed in completely. Won't open up the library of programs I have recorded, just says try again later. Had the case off to check the connections and all are ok, but think it could be the HDD. Any help greatly appreciated, with a new box or as to what could be wrong with mine.

5 Comments

def sounds like a hdd fault. do you have a spare drive you could swap it with?

Original Poster

wolf359;4596389

def sounds like a hdd fault. do you have a spare drive you could swap it … def sounds like a hdd fault. do you have a spare drive you could swap it with?

I have got 2 hdd in 1 of my old desktops upstairs, might have to take it apart, if I try 1 of those, do I need to format the drive first? any special way?:thumbsup:

most pvrs will detect a new drive and either format it or ask to format it.

Original Poster

wolf359;4596699

most pvrs will detect a new drive and either format it or ask to format … most pvrs will detect a new drive and either format it or ask to format it.

Thank's for that Wolf, will give it a try
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Toys R Us Warning....2024
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422914432
      3. Money Saving Tips...2038
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1326

See more discussions