Best suitcase

Found 7th Jul
I am going on a cruise for the 1st time this year and i was wondering if any body had any opinions about suitcases?, i am not flying at all so the it wont be thrown about by baggage handlers (i hope) although i do leave my case in the hands of the ship when i board and they take it to my room.
Community Updates
AskAccessoriesBagSuitcase
6 Comments
Erm I used to be a baggage handler for cruises at a port and they treat the suitcases like
Edited by: "andy186186" 7th Jul
If you already have a decent suitcase don’t worry, have been on two cruises and they stick tags on it similar to airlines so they know which room it’s for. You’ll also leave it outside your room on the last night. My advice is take a rucksack and put a few essentials in there such as swimming shorts flip flops and a charger for your phone/tablet and any medication. The rest should be ok in your luggage, it can take 3-4 hours for your luggage to find its way outside your room.

If you need new suitcases there are lots of brands, we use Tripp available from Debenhams.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 7th Jul
Sorry i should've said i dont have a case and was considering various brands:- tripp, i.t , aerolight ??.
trevor_cook2 h, 45 m ago

Sorry i should've said i dont have a case and was considering various …Sorry i should've said i dont have a case and was considering various brands:- tripp, i.t , aerolight ??.

House of Fraser £52.20, sign up to Recognition. houseoffraser.co.uk/bag….pd
Extra 10% off with Uniday/NUS
Edited by: "ellenw" 7th Jul
Get down to TK Maxx and pick whichever you like the look of.
My areolite broken after 2 use...
Had Tripp before, but accidentally broke it when walking down the staircase at London underground.
Using IT at the moment, seems ok
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants