EXPIRED

Best T-Mobile Contract?

Getting fed up with PAYG and need a good value cheap contract, any good ones around?

5 Comments

Banned

I am currently tied up to a 18 month contract :x

But if I wasnt i would go for the simplicity contact with o2. It has been reduced from £25 per to £20 per month and you get 600 free mins plus unlimited texts (this is a free bolt on). You can change your free bolt on if you want. Good thing about it you can cancel the contract when you like because you aint tied down to no contact. But you will have to get your own phone. Here is the link: shop.o2.co.uk/tar…_25

Or if you prefer vodafone, they are doing a similar deal with a sim only deal. Its £20 per month and you get 600 free mins plus unlimited texts. But you cant change or add on any extra bolt ons like the o2 deal. Here is the link: shop.vodafone.co.uk/mob…O-1

Personally, I would prefer to get the o2 deal. Hope that helps :thumbsup: I know it aint T-mobile, but I thought yiou may want to consider it.

Go for the Solo on T-Mobile, they are dirt cheap for the minutes they give you loads of minutes for your money:

15£ = 350 minutes & 650 Texts
20£ = 500 minutes & Unlimited Texts
25£ = 800 minutes & Unlimited Texts
30£ = 1400 minutes & Unlimited Texts

t-mobile.co.uk/sho…ly/

Original Poster

KOGONAI;2784996

Go for the Solo on T-Mobile, they are dirt cheap for the minutes they … Go for the Solo on T-Mobile, they are dirt cheap for the minutes they give you loads of minutes for your money:15£ = 350 minutes & 650 Texts20£ = 500 minutes & Unlimited Texts25£ = 800 minutes & Unlimited Texts30£ = 1400 minutes & Unlimited Textshttp://www.t-mobile.co.uk/shop/mobile-phones/sim-card/pay-monthly/#solo-30

Think i'll go for the £15 one; thanks mate :thumbsup:

I really need T-mobile to be honest; then its cheaper for people on tmobile to ring me :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Got it today, hassle free took me about 10 minutes in all...great stuff

Very happy to hear that!! :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Game22
    2. Any plumbers DIY'rs? basin waste problem33
    3. samsung s7 edge lcd -rose gold (pink)34
    4. Damaged IPad...fixes please56

See more discussions