Best Tablet 10 inch for a max £150

Found 15th Dec 2017
hi guys what is the very best 10 inch tab around at the min for £150 or below?
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
I'd point you towards the Amazon Fire range. They seem to offer the greatest value for money.
Original Poster
ipswich782 m ago

I'd point you towards the Amazon Fire range. They seem to offer the …I'd point you towards the Amazon Fire range. They seem to offer the greatest value for money.

Hi mate I was looking at those. They have huge discounts on the 7" and 8" but no discount at all on the 10". Also is it a standard android on the fire tablets? Do they come with playstore?
Amazon fire and stick playstore on. No brainer... Youtube will show you how and all about android podcast covered this 2 weeks ago.. Talked through live on podcast how to put playstore on... Also how to do on there website... Just Google it
Edited by: "wayners" 15th Dec 2017
Original Poster
wayners1 h, 33 m ago

Amazon fire and stick playstore on. No brainer... Youtube will show you …Amazon fire and stick playstore on. No brainer... Youtube will show you how and all about android podcast covered this 2 weeks ago.. Talked through live on podcast how to put playstore on... Also how to do on there website... Just Google it

Cheers pal.
Sorry.. After thinking about it I realised I'm wrong.. It was on the screen savers podcast... Very good podcast... Anyway I have looked and And Jason Howell shows you how to install the Google Play Store on an Amazon Fire tablet. You can find the show here twit.tv/shows/new-screen-savers/episodes/134?autostart=false
Edited by: "wayners" 15th Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants