Best tablet for picking up wifi

Posted 15th Mar
Hi all. I have bt internet and I've downloaded the BT w-ifi app so i can pick up the internet up at hotspots.
My xiaomi MI A1 phone picks the wifi signal up most of the time but my old ipad mini (v2 i think) doesn't pick it up at all and my amazon tablet won't install the BT software. Do any of you know of a tablet which picks wi-fi up well?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Could you not just create a hotspot using your phone and then connect your tablet to that?
Dyslexic_Dog15/03/2020 09:52

Could you not just create a hotspot using your phone and then connect your …Could you not just create a hotspot using your phone and then connect your tablet to that?

Possible but a faff. I just would father by a new tablet with a good WI-FI receiver.
chocci15/03/2020 11:38

tried sideloading the app onto the fire …tried sideloading the app onto the fire tab?https://apkpure.com/bt-wi-fi/com.bt.mnie.wispr

Since i posted I have found you don't need the app any more. I've just logged into it using my bt email and password. They must have changed it recently as i needed it before. The signal isn't great though.
In essence this seems to say that there is very little difference between wifi performance in tablets.
Its not so much the device but the wireless network envirinment you are working in that will be more of a factor plus what you are actually trying to achieve.

pcmag.com/new…put
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants