Groups
    EXPIRED

Best tablet for under a £100

I am looking for two tablets for Christmas and my budget is £100 per person, ideally I would want something like that would be easy to use on the internet and have a good selection of apps

3 Comments

Banned

What kind of size screen are you after? Windows or Android?

I've ordered one of these, there is an 8" version just under a £100, does also depend on what kind of apps you want to run?Although with this tab it is a full version of windows 8.1 so anything you would usually install on a desktop/laptop will work (dependent on specs)

ebay.co.uk/itm…64b

Shame you didn't ask a few days ago as Sainsbury's had stock of the 8" model for £69.99, although you may get lucky and find your local still having 1 or 2 in stock but I very much doubt it myself!.. :P

Original Poster

Holly1985

What kind of size screen are you after? Windows or Android?I've ordered … What kind of size screen are you after? Windows or Android?I've ordered one of these, there is an 8" version just under a £100, does also depend on what kind of apps you want to run?Although with this tab it is a full version of windows 8.1 so anything you would usually install on a desktop/laptop will work (dependent on specs)http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Linx7-32GB-Tablet-Intel-Quad-Core-Windows-8-1-FREE-MS-Office-12mth-Subscription-/191398987339?pt=UK_Computing_Laptops_EH&hash=item2c9044c64b

Android would be best, if there is one about 11-12 inch that would be perfect, 7-8 inch is a bit too small.

I am trying to keep my eye out for anything tomorrow but not being computer savvy im not sure which would one foot the bill
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553804
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1901355
      3. Feels weird!511
      4. Tower Hill Station - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)66

See more discussions