Found 22nd Jan
Hi all

Can anyone recommend somewhere to buy some decent tailored car mats?

I've been using ValueCarMats for years with the infamous 'IWANTADEAL' discount code, but for the past week, the websites not working and they haven't responded to any of my emails, so I'm guessing they're no longer active.

Thanks in advance

1. Ask
  2. Car
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Car
14 Comments

main dealers ?

Original Poster

tomminator

main dealers ?

I forgot to add 'tailored affordable car mats' lol

gsj87

I forgot to add 'tailored affordable car mats' lol

I've always found the dealer's reasonable for mats, under £25 for my current motor and under £15 on my last two cars!

Original Poster

TheUrbis

I've always found the dealer's reasonable for mats, under £25 for my … I've always found the dealer's reasonable for mats, under £25 for my current motor and under £15 on my last two cars!

I have a 2005 BMW X5.. will the dealers still stock mats for a car 12 years old?

gsj87

I've been using ValueCarMats for years with the infamous 'IWANTADEAL' … I've been using ValueCarMats for years with the infamous 'IWANTADEAL' discount code, but for the past week, the websites not working and they haven't responded to any of my emails, so I'm guessing they're no longer active.

Does it stop working at the final step of ordering or something? I've just tried their site and everything seems to be operational, even when I proceed to checkout, but I didn't go through to payment or order confirmation.
https://i.gyazo.com/a98fcdbed6829174b8e0c081e92db997.png

Original Poster

dreadzone101

Does it stop working at the final step of ordering or something? I've … Does it stop working at the final step of ordering or something? I've just tried their site and everything seems to be operational, even when I proceed to checkout, but I didn't go through to payment or order confirmation.

Yep, it doesn't get past the checkout to Paypal stage. I've tried it numerous times, it either times out or says that the merchant can't accept payments.

gsj87

Yep, it doesn't get past the checkout to Paypal stage. I've tried it … Yep, it doesn't get past the checkout to Paypal stage. I've tried it numerous times, it either times out or says that the merchant can't accept payments.

Ah right. In that case, perhaps the next cheapest:
officialcarmats.co.uk/buy…tml

gsj87

Yep, it doesn't get past the checkout to Paypal stage. I've tried it … Yep, it doesn't get past the checkout to Paypal stage. I've tried it numerous times, it either times out or says that the merchant can't accept payments.

try to clear cookies/cache or use different browser. you could try it in incognito (private) mode.

gsj87

I have a 2005 BMW X5.. will the dealers still stock mats for a car 12 … I have a 2005 BMW X5.. will the dealers still stock mats for a car 12 years old?

I'd imagine so.

Original Poster

xPabloz

try to clear cookies/cache or use different browser. you could try it in … try to clear cookies/cache or use different browser. you could try it in incognito (private) mode.

Tried it on 2 different devices aswell as incognito mode, still not working. I suspect the website is still active but they are no longer trading.

they may be on holiday a lot of small businesses close for a while around now , theyve just had their busiest 3 months of the year , how long have you been trying to use their website for ?

tomminator

they may be on holiday a lot of small businesses close for a while around … they may be on holiday a lot of small businesses close for a while around now , theyve just had their busiest 3 months of the year , how long have you been trying to use their website for ?

Or just pick up the phone and call them. Contact details on their site.

Original Poster

TheUrbis

I've always found the dealer's reasonable for mats, under £25 for my … I've always found the dealer's reasonable for mats, under £25 for my current motor and under £15 on my last two cars!

​Just rang the dealers.. £135 for a set!!!

Original Poster

nbgrobbo

Or just pick up the phone and call them. Contact details on their site.

Good point, I missed that.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    4. word association Game74244933

See more discussions