Best tasting and value instant and bean flavoured coffee

Found 1st Dec 2017
I am looking for flavoured instant coffee and would also like to try whole bean flavoured coffee.

a long time ago I had purchase Boaters coffee with hazelnut, it had a great taste without the bitterness of instant coffee, doing some research on where to buy Boaters coffee it appears they are no longer trading, there recipes were brought by a company called Beanies.

recently I discovered 'Littles' coffee; in particular the chocolate and orange flavour, this was very nice but not as good as the Boaters I once had, I paid £3.50 for a 50g jar of this from Wally's in Cardif.

Littles coffee is available on Amazon @ £20 for 6 50g jars of various flavours

has anyone else tried other flavoured coffees and which were the best?

I have just ordered
50 sticks of Beanies coffee various flavours
£10.99 @ Amazon with free P&P

I will update the thread when I have received and tried them.

Below is a link to Littles Coffee
Littles 6 X 50g assortment set
£19.99 @ Amazon with free P&P
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
If your ok with sugar content just add some flavouring syrup like Monin to regular instant coffee as it will work out much cheaper and you can adjust the flavour and mix them together yourself.
Edited by: "joedastudd" 1st Dec 2017
joedastudd14 m ago

If your ok with sugar content just add some flavouring syrup like Monin to …If your ok with sugar content just add some flavouring syrup like Monin to regular instant coffee as it will work out much cheaper and you can adjust the flavour and mix them together yourself.

Great idea but I dont take sugar in coffee or tea 😣 well I try not to
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants