Groups
    EXPIRED

Best thin case for Galaxy Note 4???

Just need recommendations on the best and cheapest thin cases for the Galaxy Note 4.

Been reading about some leaving scratch marks on the aluminium frame of the phone, so would like to avoid such cases.

Thanks guys!

5 Comments

The Case-Mate Tough Naked case looks like it'd meet your needs. Looks like its two layer with the inner layer being soft, while the outer layer being tougher, so will protect the phone but, wont come into contact with it because of the inner layer so won't scratch it, which is always a worry with hard cases.
    I personally use the Spigen Neo Hybrid case but, it isn't the thinnest of cases but, doesn't leave any marks either and very happy with it, had the same on my Note 3 too.

Original Poster

bex85

The Case-Mate Tough Naked case looks like it'd meet your needs. Looks … The Case-Mate Tough Naked case looks like it'd meet your needs. Looks like its two layer with the inner layer being soft, while the outer layer being tougher, so will protect the phone but, wont come into contact with it because of the inner layer so won't scratch it, which is always a worry with hard cases.I personally use the Spigen Neo Hybrid case but, it isn't the thinnest of cases but, doesn't leave any marks either and very happy with it, had the same on my Note 3 too.

It doesn't have to be 'thin-thin'. Been looking at the Spigen Neo Hybrid case also, where did you buy yours from and for how much? I have seen equivalents on ebay for £7...
    Edited by: "rimz790" 11th Dec 2014

rimz790

It doesn't have to be 'thin-thin'. Been looking at the Spigen Neo Hybrid … It doesn't have to be 'thin-thin'. Been looking at the Spigen Neo Hybrid case also, where did you buy yours from and for how much?

Got mine from Spigen's eBay store for £20. Got it a couple of weeks after the phone was released, was the cheapest at the time, not sure if it's any cheaper anywhere now.

rimz790

I have seen equivalents on ebay for £7...

I'd........avoid the imitation ones. I had an imitation Spigen for my Note 3 before getting the real deal and it didnt sit as nice, I'm sure it probably doesnt offer as much protection as the real Spigen cases either.

Spigen listing: ebay.co.uk/itm…939
    Edited by: "bex85" 11th Dec 2014

Original Poster

bex85

I'd........avoid the imitation ones. I had an imitation Spigen for my … I'd........avoid the imitation ones. I had an imitation Spigen for my Note 3 before getting the real deal and it didnt sit as nice, I'm sure it probably doesnt offer as much protection as the real Spigen cases either. Spigen listing: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SPIGEN-Neo-Hybrid-Case-for-Galaxy-Note-4-/171452328249?pt=UK_MobilePhones_MobilePhonesCasesPouches&var=&hash=item27eb5ae939

Thanks!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Buy back on Euros to £££12
      2. Digital ps4 games33
      3. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)22
      4. Cheap northface alternatives?22

See more discussions