Groups

Best thing for smelly shoes

I keep all hubby's shoes together what do you recommend to keep the smell at bay.
    see some Bamboo Charcoal beanie things but they are expensive anyone tried them?
    i would get 1 or 2 sets to go in the box with all the shoes can't afford a set for each pair but any cheaper alternatives would be good

ebay Item number: 370214150106

21 Comments

Best thing for smelly shoes is either

1. Get rid of the shoes, or
    2. Get rid of the person causing the smelly shoes.

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

nah i'm kinda of fond of him lol

have you tried spraying the all inside with antibac spray like they do at the bowling

dmissy13;5487651

nah i'm kinda of fond of him lol

[SIZE="3"]Next best thing is to warn people of these things...[/SIZE]

http://www.upgradetravelbetter.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/beware-of-smelly-feet.jpg

http://www.academic.marist.edu/VBSC/sociobiology/biohazard.gif

[SIZE="3"]If you really are sure that you're fond of him and want him to stay then you need to consider getting him a hazmat suit...[/SIZE]
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2b_SPCr78uQ/SKyks8XwglI/AAAAAAAACSw/nK7yGUXUUd8/s400/level-a-hazmat-suit.jpg

:thumbsup:

bicarb of soda sprinkled in usually works leave overnight and then empty out

somebody told me cat litter put in and left overnight works but iv'e never tried it, it is supposed to absorb all the smells

I some times put baby powder in mine. Keeps your feet fresh too.

jeany123;5487673

somebody told me cat litter put in and left overnight works but iv'e … somebody told me cat litter put in and left overnight works but iv'e never tried it, it is supposed to absorb all the smells

Just make sure the cat is locked up:whistling:

tonyd19565;5487787

Just make sure the cat is locked up:whistling:

LOL never thought of that :-D

Banned

Best thing for smelly shoes

Wash ya feet! :w00t:

For removing the smell, try those inserts. Work for me.:thumbsup:

Cut his feet off :whistling:

Original Poster

thanks guys i have the spray and smelly innersoles but now summer is here its not nice lol will try some of the ideas

Original Poster

gr8h8me;5487822

Cut his feet off :whistling:

i considered this but i would then have to get an electric wheelchair i need his feet to keep me mobile lol

Just thought you could put cat litter in a old sock and tie the top then you could reuse them

Original Poster

jeany123;5488013

Just thought you could put cat litter in a old sock and tie the top then … Just thought you could put cat litter in a old sock and tie the top then you could reuse them

great idea:thumbsup:

if hubby has smelly feet he has a fungal infection, get that treated and then buy new shoes

in soles and news paper,:thumbsup:

Original Poster

craig guy;5488196

if hubby has smelly feet he has a fungal infection, get that treated and … if hubby has smelly feet he has a fungal infection, get that treated and then buy new shoes

its just the sweat from the heat:thumbsup:

I'd send him to the doctor or pharmacist, it could be a fungal infection which you aren't aware of or something like that.

List them on ebay :whistling:

Original Poster

sickly sweet;5489076

I'd send him to the doctor or pharmacist, it could be a fungal infection … I'd send him to the doctor or pharmacist, it could be a fungal infection which you aren't aware of or something like that.

once his shoes and socks are off there is no smell its just sweat soaking into the shoes no problems with the feet and in winter there is no problem at all

dmissy13;5489224

once his shoes and socks are off there is no smell its just sweat soaking … once his shoes and socks are off there is no smell its just sweat soaking into the shoes no problems with the feet and in winter there is no problem at all

Maybe when he buys shoes next, make sure they are made from 'breathable' material. Like leather shoes rather than plastic.
    If they are trainers, pop them in the washing machine?
    And get an Odor Eaters anti-bac spray and gas the shoes.
    Hope the problem gets sorted soon, my friend has smelly feet and it was unbelievably gross, I think some people are more prone to it than others though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Battery drain on iOS 111319
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1639
      3. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.710
      4. Biscuit addiction2060

See more discussions