Best thing you ever found cleaning a drawer!

Found 1st MayEdited by:"gcmarcal"
I was thinking of subscribing to PSN plus but could not justify paying for it as I am a bit low on cash.

I was cleaning a drawer yesterday and found a 12 months subscripion card that I had bought a couple of years ago and had completely forgotten about it!

Happy days!
Community Updates
Top comments
The ex wife's diary. It may take 2 to make a marriage fail but it only takes one (breathtakingly) honest self exposee in writing to make the whole divorce process go a lot more smoothly.
10 Comments
The ex wife's diary. It may take 2 to make a marriage fail but it only takes one (breathtakingly) honest self exposee in writing to make the whole divorce process go a lot more smoothly.
ccnp5 m ago

The ex wife's diary. It may take 2 to make a marriage fail but it only …The ex wife's diary. It may take 2 to make a marriage fail but it only takes one (breathtakingly) honest self exposee in writing to make the whole divorce process go a lot more smoothly.

Good one!
Aluminum foil

to be used for baking and lining trays instead of the many tin hats I used to need before HUKD destroyed misc.

Such fun before the change
Unopened packet of cola bottles. I love cola bottles
Some vegetables.
If only you'd asked. 'What's the best thing you found in drawers?.....'
The Meaning of Life written on a piece of rolled up paper.
After reading it, I just turned the paper over and used it as a drawer liner.

It's not everyday you get a free drawer liner
33725797-5z2di.jpg
Big Knickers
mrty3 h, 2 m ago

If only you'd asked. 'What's the best thing you found in drawers?.....' …If only you'd asked. 'What's the best thing you found in drawers?.....'

pretty sure op is asking about the time we bathed an artist...
edit: not me and you together i mean
Edited by: "brilly" 1st May
A drawing pin. Funnily enough exactly what I was looking for.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions