Best time to book a holiday??

Found 12th Aug
hi peps

trying to get a deal on a holiday to Turkey around the 21/09 to Turkey, anyone know when the best time to get the best deal on a holiday, I'm sure I saw a thread song about 2 weeks before but can't really remember
Is anyone has some advice that would be smashing
thank you
Community Updates
8 Comments
I usually book my hols via love holiday or sunshine and the like. Booking midday during the week is cheaper than booking in the evening. The difference isnt astronomical but there is a difference. It sounds far fetched and I didn't believe it when when partner told me, I have now seen this for myself. It is understandable though, like on and off peak phone charges I suppose.
I'm not sure if this would be different during the school holidays though.
If looking through those sites to book, check yourself tomorrow. Check a price at around 1pm then search and check the same thing at 7ish.
Edited by: "BFCsider" 12th Aug
Than you for that
Before you go
Mechtup29 m ago

Before you go

I was thinking that myself
My partner and me normally book a week before we go as it’s cheaper. We also use holiday pirates too
gemmalouise8912th Aug

My partner and me normally book a week before we go as it’s cheaper. We a …My partner and me normally book a week before we go as it’s cheaper. We also use holiday pirates too

Cool cheers
We found the cheapest time to book was on Monday midnight (Tuesday 12:00 am )I think because the peak times to book would be weekend and the prices are higher. Monday during the day the prices stay high Somehow the prices vary for tickets and holidays at midnight and during the day. However the hotels in UK or holidays within UK are cheaper at midday weekdays till Thursday. After Thursday the prices hike up.
Do share the deal you get as i am also looking for Turkey around same dates.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions