Best time to book july holiday?

5 replies
Found 11th May 2010
Whens the best time to book? looking to during the end of july around the 24/26

Will there be late deals during june time? or is it best to book now?

thanks

5 Comments

Leave it until the very last minute if you can. For instance, I looked the other day and there were holidays to the Dom Rep, 4* All inclusive for £340... If you want somewhere closer, they had Spain holidays for less than £100! As long as you can go in the next week or so, they're become very cheap!

baffledsalmon;8578211

Leave it until the very last minute if you can. For instance, I looked … Leave it until the very last minute if you can. For instance, I looked the other day and there were holidays to the Dom Rep, 4* All inclusive for £340... If you want somewhere closer, they had Spain holidays for less than £100! As long as you can go in the next week or so, they're become very cheap!

wow that is cheap, which website did you see those deals on???

treble99;8578218

wow that is cheap, which website did you see those deals on???

It was Teletext Holidays. They have looooads on there from numerous travel agents, and I imagine they probably stick on their own charges but even if it's an extra £100 it's still a very cheap holiday! And all the prices were for two weeks!

Banned

what with the continuing ash disruptions, I wouldnt dream of booking a holiday until the day before I go

imagine spending the first 2 days of your holiday in departures!

baffledsalmon;8578504

It was Teletext Holidays. They have looooads on there from numerous … It was Teletext Holidays. They have looooads on there from numerous travel agents, and I imagine they probably stick on their own charges but even if it's an extra £100 it's still a very cheap holiday! And all the prices were for two weeks!

Thx for that will keep my eye out for some good deals :thumbsup::)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. active noise cancelling headphones21
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?44
    3. Blog advice please33
    4. Best site to buy a domain11

See more discussions