BEST TIME TO BOOK LIVERPOOL HOTEL

Posted 23rd Oct
Booked my mum a show at Liverpool Philharmonic for Oct next year. A quick google reveals hotel prices averaging around £170.
Wondering if people know of dead that tend to come about; if so I’ll hold out on booking. Although I always thought the earlier you booked, the better
Any guidance from regular visitors there, locals or just anyone in the know, would be much appreciated!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

14 Comments
Have you tried looking to see what the prices are for the various Premier Inns around the Liverpool area?
Tune hotel ...... i have always found good deal .......
You sure you put Oct 2020 when searching? There will be plenty of hotels for less than £100
Do book in advance as most hotels are all full most weekends it will not get cheaper and you will be lucky to find anywhere, premier inn/Liverpool one (walking distance to the Phil) £99 for friday night oct 2020 that is the first one I looked at, so cheaper is out there premierinn.com/gb/…BwE
Edited by: "thomasleep" 23rd Oct
"Wondering if people know of dead that tend to come"

In Liverpool City Centre they may look dead but are probably just Pizz ed.

If you are getting prices of £170 try Cork Airport Hotel and just use Ryanair to get there and back, if you book at the right time it would be cheaper. (Don't tell Greta Thunberg I told you though)
Edited by: "joyf4536" 23rd Oct
There must be something wrong with how the OP is searching. I've just searched the Premier Inn website for a room for 1 night for 2 adults on a Friday night in October 2020 and I'm seeing rooms from £66 to £100 (and if the OP was going in midweek they would be even cheaper). I wonder if when the OP says £170 for a room they are talking about a couple of nights rather than just one?

38740750-UN7Nm.jpg
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 23rd Oct
Is she going to be flying into JLA? if so there a real nice premier inn near there otherwise there's Premier inn is right next to Liverpool One.
Why not treat here even more and book her into A Hard days Night Hotel
38740779-e7yuv.jpg
Stay in Manchester and be a Day Tripper, as long as you Get Back in time for the show
Look to stay outside of Liverpool and jump the train into Liverpool work out cheaper
You probably won't get a good deal if it's a Saturday night - as it is in Football season I guess.

The Hope St Hotel is right opposite the Philharmonic and is really nice. I stay there when I go to Liverpool, but it isn't cheap. Would really recommend though.

Hope St Hotel
Haircut_10023/10/2019 22:24

There must be something wrong with how the OP is searching. I've just …There must be something wrong with how the OP is searching. I've just searched the Premier Inn website for a room for 1 night for 2 adults on a Friday night in October 2020 and I'm seeing rooms from £66 to £100 (and if the OP was going in midweek they would be even cheaper). I wonder if when the OP says £170 for a room they are talking about a couple of nights rather than just one?[Image]

38748502-STTLJ.jpg
I think you may be right. Because this is the results I’m getting back for 2 adults 1 night on 10th Oct 2020?!? I must be doing something wrong to be getting different results to you
aw0823/10/2019 21:38

Tune hotel ...... i have always found good deal .......

Sold out for my date. But thank you
Haircut_10023/10/2019 22:24

There must be something wrong with how the OP is searching. I've just …There must be something wrong with how the OP is searching. I've just searched the Premier Inn website for a room for 1 night for 2 adults on a Friday night in October 2020 and I'm seeing rooms from £66 to £100 (and if the OP was going in midweek they would be even cheaper). I wonder if when the OP says £170 for a room they are talking about a couple of nights rather than just one?[Image]

Oh just realised, the difference in our search being a Friday and Saturday, the latter seemingly increasingly the price from your £100 to my £170+
So the cheapest in that area I’ve found so far is Smart apartments on Myrtle Street ((0.2miles from Philharmonic) at £115. Was kinda hoping to find lower (probably naively) after spending a fair bit on tickets for her and her friend already So if anyone knows of cheaper (that isn’t a hostel...I’m not that mean a gift giver lol) then do share
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants