Best time to buy a laptop (Before or After Christmas)

Posted 8th Dec 2019
Hello all. Having a few Laptop issues and wondering from your experience, which is the best time to buy a laptop (in terms of offers and quality), before or after christmas? Just unlucky I ran into the issues after black friday was already over!
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

4 Comments
How long is a piece of string?..
"best time": within 20 days, 10 days, 5 days or within the hours?
"quality": drop tolerance, fluid tolerance, shock tolerance, flex and bending tolerance?
"Offers": best within £50, £5 , £1 or 10p?
splender08/12/2019 21:45

"best time": within 20 days, 10 days, 5 days or within the …"best time": within 20 days, 10 days, 5 days or within the hours?"quality": drop tolerance, fluid tolerance, shock tolerance, flex and bending tolerance?"Offers": best within £50, £5 , £1 or 10p?

I should have been more precise. in terms of the best time, In the the run up to christmas (anytime between now and the 25th) or the sales which start on Boxing day?

When i mean quality, i'm talking about genuine deals on products, rather than older laptops that have been overpriced, and then subsequently reduced to a normal price with the boast of 'Massive savings' (we've all seen those before)!

And when I said offers, i mean the number of offers. In users experience, do the majority of quality offers appear in the run up to, or after the 25th?

Just interested in the opinion of those of you like Splender and BargainHead who obviously have a rep of posting and finding great deals, and might be able to advise me to buy before christmas or keep my powder dry until boxing day.
yoti08/12/2019 22:23

I should have been more precise. in terms of the best time, In the the run …I should have been more precise. in terms of the best time, In the the run up to christmas (anytime between now and the 25th) or the sales which start on Boxing day?When i mean quality, i'm talking about genuine deals on products, rather than older laptops that have been overpriced, and then subsequently reduced to a normal price with the boast of 'Massive savings' (we've all seen those before)! And when I said offers, i mean the number of offers. In users experience, do the majority of quality offers appear in the run up to, or after the 25th? Just interested in the opinion of those of you like Splender and BargainHead who obviously have a rep of posting and finding great deals, and might be able to advise me to buy before christmas or keep my powder dry until boxing day.

Start tracking prices now, then buy after 25th and within 10 days after the New Year.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions