Best tires for my car? Audi S3 Saloon.

Posted 26th Feb
Hi im clueless when it comes to tires and there are alot of tire deals today and I don't know which one is the best for my audi S3 Saloon. Does anyone know? Is the Costco deal have better tires? I see alot of ebay deals. Appreciate everyone's help
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

13 Comments
Hi Sophia1993. It really would be beneficial to quote the size/spec of tyre you require. You can get this info from the side of the tyre - i.e. the tyre wall. It will say something like: 235/35 R19.

Also, are you wanting to buy the tyres seperately? And then take them to a fitter? Why not just go to a tyre supplier (Kwik fit or similar) and get a quote?
Take a look at these guys. I haven't used them myself but I do regularly hear their name mentioned when obtaining tyres online:

blackcircles.com/tyr…/s3

There's also a website dedicated to reviews for certain tyres for your car. This might help to check how others rate any potential candidate tyre spec you might consider:

tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyr…htm
Nexen
For an S3 I’d go milchelin pilot sport 4s nice and grippy. Depends a bit on your driving style though if you just use it as a motorway mile muncher rather than back road blaster you might prefer a harder longer lasting tyre
I highly recommend round ones.
On serious note I drive a S5 and with the quattro very important to have good tyres.
Just put your reg in blackcircles to find tyre prices etc. The ratings are there for each tyre so go on that against price (and reviews). You should be able to work it out but post back if you want clarification on a couple of options.
It's spelt tyres over here in the UK by the way
bobdylan26/02/2020 15:12

It's spelt tyres over here in the UK by the way

Go away
An ill-thought post that doesn't even have the tyre specs listed, ...because well, as stated the OP is, well, ...clueless.
OP get a camera out & take a photo, front & back (just in case) & edit the opening paragraph.
Because presumably you want the same / more fuel economy & less / same road noise levels from any replacements!?
HowayTheLads26/02/2020 19:01

Go away

Try watching less trashy US telly, it's never been spelt that way over here..
bobdylan26/02/2020 19:26

Try watching less trashy US telly, it's never been spelt that way over …Try watching less trashy US telly, it's never been spelt that way over here..

Try stop listening to trash US music Bob Dylan
Try Camskill. Tyre sales only.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants