Groups
    EXPIRED

best toilet rol deal?

whats the best toilet roll deal at the mo?

9 Comments

andymwh1972;5562778

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/294125/manchester-united-1968-european-cup/

Not nice

Original Poster

come on guys im bursting for a c r a p here, have no bog roll and im not getting any toilet roll unless its on offer!

branchinghenk;5562825

come on guys im bursting for a c r a p here, have no bog roll and im not … come on guys im bursting for a c r a p here, have no bog roll and im not getting any toilet roll unless its on offer!

I'll sell you my bogroll if you want.....one owner, hardly used...slight brown stains....still wet.....

can post tomorrow via biohazard waste jiffy bag....free hazmat suit included....

Take to PM I hear you say? :-D

Hia

I think somerfield have the 9 rolls for half price. Like £2.50. Was advertised on TV. I think cant remember exactly. Although in Tescos last week i got 9 rolls for £2.50. Dont now if they still are doing the offer. Hope this helps.

Henna.

StevenA2000_uk;5563011

I'll sell you my bogroll if you want.....one owner, hardly used...slight … I'll sell you my bogroll if you want.....one owner, hardly used...slight brown stains....still wet.....can post tomorrow via biohazard waste jiffy bag....free hazmat suit included....Take to PM I hear you say? :-D

Lol.

I know Superdrug are doing Velvet 9 rolls for £2.99.

To be honest, I think you missed many of the good deals a few weeks back.

leaves are always good and cheap :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Customs charged too much for a little item!13
      2. Battery drain on iOS 111320
      3. Biscuit addiction2161
      4. Marvel characters57

See more discussions