Groups

Best Tom Tom for BMW 3 series?Again I don't have a clue when it comes to these things

My mum wants to get my boyf a sat nav for his birthday. Please can somone recommend one?Thanks Gem

13 Comments

It wouldn't matter if he drove a Lada........they work in all cars X)

Original Poster

LOL I don't know. I been on Halfords. It all looks the same to me. In have worked out we would like one with Europe mapping as he wants to go to France

I'm sure someone will be along with a good deal shortly. I haven't a clue anymore as mine is built into the car and when i do turn it on it likes to send me down one way streets the wrong way. lol

Original Poster

Wow you must have a nice car. I am quite suprised he wants one as he is quite against them

Syzable

It wouldn't matter if he drove a Lada........they work in all cars X)

+1 and very true

Banned

budget?

Original Poster

csiman

budget?

Up to about £150

gemmyw

Wow you must have a nice car. I am quite suprised he wants one as he is … Wow you must have a nice car. I am quite suprised he wants one as he is quite against them

I'd imagine he's also quite against using his indicators as well.

Banned

unless he needs all the bells & whistles, then go for a cheaper one.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/search?action=advanced_search&keywords=tomtom&search_type=title_only&merchant_id=&merchant_search=&user_id=&user_search=&user_search_type=posts&threads_with=minimum&threads_with_number=&posts_from=6months&posts_from_option=newer&sort_results_by=Last+Posting+Date&sort_results_option=DESC&temp_min=&temp_max=&forums[]=All&categories[]=All&advanced_search=Advanced+Search

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Use [ url]....[ /url] tags around it and it … Use [ url]....[ /url] tags around it and it works.=All&categories[]=All&advanced_search=Advanced+Search]http://www.hotukdeals.com/search?action=advanced_search&keywords=tomtom&search_type=title_only&merchant_id=&merchant_search=&user_id=&user_search=&user_search_type=posts&threads_with=minimum&threads_with_number=&posts_from=6months&posts_from_option=newer&sort_results_by=Last+Posting+Date&sort_results_option=DESC&temp_min=&temp_max=&forums[]=All&categories[]=All&advanced_search=Advanced+Search

OOH yes think I will go for that one

I would just go for a TOMTOM within Budget with the EU mapping.

I find TOMTOM more user friendly to Garmin, having got 2 of them.

I tend to not use my TOMTOM these days, tend to just use the one built in the car.

Rick

Original Poster

I bought one from currys. Someone put the deal up link above. I tried to cancel it as forgot quidco
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions