Best Trade In Value?

Found 7th Mar 2008
anybody know were i will get the best trade in price for call of duty 4on the 360?

does any 1 know how much trade in value is at gamestation or game for this game?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

Most shops offer around £20 now gamesation used to offer £30 but CEX offers £28 although they hardly give cash as they make excuses.

Best thing to do sell it on here for around £25 youll get easily.

Gamestation are still giving £30 for COD on the 360 (trade, that is)

Original Poster

just phoned gamestation up then and they said £30. i will take that 2moro, as i know this will never get played again when rainbow six vegas 2 is out lol, thanx for the info

Kev The Kopite;1684441

just phoned gamestation up then and they said £30. i will take that … just phoned gamestation up then and they said £30. i will take that 2moro, as i know this will never get played again when rainbow six vegas 2 is out lol, thanx for the info

Yea, it's advertised in the window of my local gamestation - they have a Wanted list, showing how much trade and cash value they give.

COD4 and Mario & Sonic at the Olympics both get £30, at the mo!

I promptly walked across the road to Cash Generator, and bought COD4 for £19.99 there, and traded it in at Gamestation within 5 minutes, hehe! :whistling:

does anyone know how much that gibe for R&C:TOD (PS3)

Embers;1685427

does anyone know how much that gibe for R&C:TOD (PS3)

No idea, I'm afraid... CEX give you only 12 cash or 16 trade, so I'd imagine it would be something similar...

Original Poster

hodsey77;1685386

Yea, it's advertised in the window of my local gamestation - they have a … Yea, it's advertised in the window of my local gamestation - they have a Wanted list, showing how much trade and cash value they give.COD4 and Mario & Sonic at the Olympics both get £30, at the mo!I promptly walked across the road to Cash Generator, and bought COD4 for £19.99 there, and traded it in at Gamestation within 5 minutes, hehe! :whistling:

haha good 1, is it true when u want the trade in in cash they will give u less? but if i ask for £30 in vouchers will they do that? cos theres some good games commin out soon and wouldn't mind the vouchers, or will i have to buy a game there and then?

Kev The Kopite;1685636

haha good 1, is it true when u want the trade in in cash they will give u … haha good 1, is it true when u want the trade in in cash they will give u less? but if i ask for £30 in vouchers will they do that? cos theres some good games commin out soon and wouldn't mind the vouchers, or will i have to buy a game there and then?

They'll give you less for cash, yea - but you can just take a Credit Note (which is what I did!). I don't think they expire, but you need to keep them safe, 'cos they won't replace if you lose it.

Original Poster

hodsey77;1686911

They'll give you less for cash, yea - but you can just take a Credit Note … They'll give you less for cash, yea - but you can just take a Credit Note (which is what I did!). I don't think they expire, but you need to keep them safe, 'cos they won't replace if you lose it.

i went 2day, they offered me £20 cash or £30 credit note, i got the credit note cos theres loads of new good games commin out anyway

hodsey77;1685386

Yea, it's advertised in the window of my local gamestation - they have a … Yea, it's advertised in the window of my local gamestation - they have a Wanted list, showing how much trade and cash value they give.COD4 and Mario & Sonic at the Olympics both get £30, at the mo!I promptly walked across the road to Cash Generator, and bought COD4 for £19.99 there, and traded it in at Gamestation within 5 minutes, hehe! :whistling:

is Mario & Sonic at the Olympics u refer to the wii or ds version?

jojothefirst;1690759

is Mario & Sonic at the Olympics u refer to the wii or ds version?

The Wii version
Post a comment
@
    Text