Best transfer rates on US dollars

Im going to the US of A in around two weeks and still havent changed any money

any tips on best rates and places to get them??

16 Comments

Original Poster

casparwhite;6000812

http://travelmoney.moneysavingexpert.com/[IMG]http://www.exchange-rates.org/Chart.aspx?iso_code=USD&base_iso_code=GBP&mode=G&filter=30[/IMG]

thanks i can believe how much the rate has gone down beginning of the month it was 1.66 ish

Can you pick them up at an airport via the Travelex website?

Banned

Gezmondodelahoya;6000825

thanks i can believe how much the rate has gone down beginning of the … thanks i can believe how much the rate has gone down beginning of the month it was 1.66 ish

just last few days mate same as the euro , it was at the highest in ages

Original Poster

t1nker;6000847

Can you pick them up at an airport via the Travelex website?

i didnt know you could do that ??

casparwhite;6000860

I don't even think these are the tourist rates, so what you'll get will be even lower..

Original Poster

casparwhite;6000860

you think it will go back up before i go i leave on the 24th!

Gezmondodelahoya;6000862

i didnt know you could do that ??

Hopefully they have an airport that you can do that from - can you go through their website to see?

Banned

t1nker;6000871

I don't even think these are the tourist rates, so what you'll get will … I don't even think these are the tourist rates, so what you'll get will be even lower..

yeah they are the toursit rates mate:) give or take a shilling

Gezmondodelahoya;6000879

you think it will go back up before i go i leave on the 24th!

if i knew that id be a millionaire:whistling:

Original Poster

t1nker;6000882

Hopefully they have an airport that you can do that from - can you go … Hopefully they have an airport that you can do that from - can you go through their website to see?

it says you can pick up from the shop they have about 15 in heathrow lol seems cheapest on travelex so far

Original Poster

casparwhite;6000897

yeah they are the toursit rates mate:) give or take a shillingif i knew … yeah they are the toursit rates mate:) give or take a shillingif i knew that id be a millionaire:whistling:

haha very true dont know weather to get them now or see if they go back up?

Gezmondodelahoya;6000934

haha very true dont know weather to get them now or see if they go back … haha very true dont know weather to get them now or see if they go back up?

You could cut your losses and maybe buy half now? Just a thought

Original Poster

t1nker;6000949

You could cut your losses and maybe buy half now? Just a thought

i suppose

i worried too because i have a bad feeling their going to fly up when im over there and will get f all when i want to change back to sterling

bloody recession!

Gezmondodelahoya;6000982

i suppose :(i worried too because i have a bad feeling their going to fly … i suppose :(i worried too because i have a bad feeling their going to fly up when im over there and will get f all when i want to change back to sterling bloody recession!

You never know but they could the other way as well...

I went it Arpil and got my dollars at the rate of $1.35 :-(

But the year before I got them for $1.95, its madness :?

munnski;6003629

I went it Arpil and got my dollars at the rate of $1.35 :-(But the year … I went it Arpil and got my dollars at the rate of $1.35 :-(But the year before I got them for $1.95, its madness :?

Scary stuff..:shock:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions