Groups

best treatment to stop gum disease

Banned
    anyone know what the best cure is for gum disease and bleeding gums etc??
    i brush twice a day and dont eat things sugary but when i brush my gums always bleed???

9 Comments

How do you know it's gum disease and not some other condition such as ITP that's causing your bleeding?

Original Poster Banned

sorry whats itp???

Banned

dentist...

I'd go to the dentist to find out what is happening if I was you. Acting upon any medical advice on here can be dangerous no matter how well intentioned it might be.
    Edited by: "Predikuesi" 4th Sep 2010

False Teeth

Predikuesi

I'd go to the dentist to find out what is happening if I was you. Acting … I'd go to the dentist to find out what is happening if I was you. Acting upon any medical advice on here is dangerous no matter how well intentioned it might be.

Unless the person giving it is genuinely a doctor or dentist, unlikely though X)

OP, go to the dentist

Banned

Syzable

False Teeth

they come after he visits the dentist...."bleeding gums ouch"

micoo

Unless the person giving it is genuinely a doctor or dentist, unlikely … Unless the person giving it is genuinely a doctor or dentist, unlikely though X)OP, go to the dentist

I bet many claim (or think) they are

i use oramd,i buy it off ebay its expensive but it does work,also try to see a hygenist every 3 months and use floss or interdental brushes to clean between teeth brushing alone is not good enough
    oramd.co.uk/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844442
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114449
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047070
      4. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)56

See more discussions