Best Tumbler for keeping drinks cold/hot ?

Found 9th Aug
looking for either a 20/30oz Tumbler for keeping drinks nice and cold.
preferably with an opening in the lid for a straw.
any recommendations? Thanks
Community Updates
AskDrinks
6 Comments
No special opening for a straw, but these are very good ... amazon.co.uk/gp/…316
There are quite a few 'makes of this around on Amazon and eBay, so the above may not be the cheapest, but we've always found the SHO ones to be good (i.e. watertight).
I have one of these and can recommend it.

amazon.co.uk/Contigo-Ashland-Outdoor-Bottle-available/dp/B018M776LS/ref=mp_s_a_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1533849243&sr=8-16&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=contigo

I purchased mine from Amazon US as much cheaper

I used it at the weekend and whilst out I asked the place to put crushed ice in it, and still several hours later in the sun not much had melted at all!

It has an inbuilt straw too.

No good for hot drinks.

But I have a separate contigo flask for that and can also recommend that too, has never leaked!
Edited by: "Bob24601" 9th Aug
Bob246014 m ago

I have one of these and can recommend …I have one of these and can recommend it.amazon.co.uk/Contigo-Ashland-Outdoor-Bottle-available/dp/B018M776LS/ref=mp_s_a_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1533849243&sr=8-16&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=contigoI purchased mine from Amazon US as much cheaperI used it at the weekend and whilst out I asked the place to put crushed ice in it, and still several hours later in the sun not much had melted at all!It has an inbuilt straw too.No good for hot drinks.But I have a separate contigo flask for that and can also recommend that too, has never leaked!

Thanks Bob24601 . I was looking at the Contigo range of bottles/tumblers , they do get very good reviews ..think I'll give them a shot.
Spango2 h, 4 m ago

No special opening for a straw, but these are very good ... …No special opening for a straw, but these are very good ... https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0775Z6316There are quite a few 'makes of this around on Amazon and eBay, so the above may not be the cheapest, but we've always found the SHO ones to be good (i.e. watertight).

Thanks Spango . Will have a look at them
CaptainSpaulding4 m ago

Thanks Bob24601 . I was looking at the Contigo range of bottles/tumblers , …Thanks Bob24601 . I was looking at the Contigo range of bottles/tumblers , they do get very good reviews ..think I'll give them a shot.

Not a problem. As I say it's much cheaper on the Amazon us website. I'm sure mine came quite quickly too.
And this is the one I use for hot drinks. I got it first and was impressed that it never leaked so got the cold version.

amazon.co.uk/Con…rch
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants