Best tv

Found 1st Jan
hi can anyone with tech knowledge reccomend best tv to buy got budget of £600. many thanks prefer samsung or lg.
Community Updates
AskElectronics
7 Comments
Size?
I like samsung 40mu6470 is on sale for 480 I’ve seen. Beautiful colours. If you need it bigger check out some of the LG 43” range like the 43uj750v
meteoropatia1 h, 26 m ago

I like samsung 40mu6470 is on sale for 480 I’ve seen. Beautiful colours. I …I like samsung 40mu6470 is on sale for 480 I’ve seen. Beautiful colours. If you need it bigger check out some of the LG 43” range like the 43uj750v

Thanks
meteoropatia10 h, 39 m ago

I like samsung 40mu6470 is on sale for 480 I’ve seen. Beautiful colours. I …I like samsung 40mu6470 is on sale for 480 I’ve seen. Beautiful colours. If you need it bigger check out some of the LG 43” range like the 43uj750v

You'd only see those beautiful colours in HDR content though, which hasn't started broadcasting in the UK yet. And when it does the tuner may not be updated to receive it.

For normal TV watching I'd avoid the 4K models and stick with a Full HD TV as they handle SD channels better. A Samsung M55/M56/M63 or LG LJ6 model would be the one to go for if you prefer those brands. Sony's are also worth a look.
EndlessWaves2nd Jan

You'd only see those beautiful colours in HDR content though, which hasn't …You'd only see those beautiful colours in HDR content though, which hasn't started broadcasting in the UK yet. And when it does the tuner may not be updated to receive it.For normal TV watching I'd avoid the 4K models and stick with a Full HD TV as they handle SD channels better. A Samsung M55/M56/M63 or LG LJ6 model would be the one to go for if you prefer those brands. Sony's are also worth a look.

What u think of the mu6400
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions