Best tv

Posted 22nd Sep
Im looking to purchase a 65inch tv but was wondering which is best tv atm id be using it for gaming, movies and watching tv I've also no budget
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Go for LG E9 OLED if budget isn’t a factor. I own LG B8 OLED and it’s amazing. Just go with OLED(y)
Edited by: "danielbaillie1995" 22nd Sep
I was thinking OLED heard good reviews QLED just isn't catching my eye but would would be better for gaming and sports?
You can get 10% off at crampton & moore today with the code FACEBOOK, so you could get £350 off the E9. Icramptonandmoore.co.uk/lg-…tml
10% off ao.com for LG Tvs as welll
Now isn't the best time to buy a high end TV for gaming as there a few new motion handling features being introduced and no TV supports all of them yet.

Are you gaming on a console or a high end PC? If the latter then 120hz support is still patchy, both accepting the signal at full resolution and using BFI with it. If the former then variable refresh rate support is just coming onto the market which will really help.
Jordanrcoole22/09/2019 15:12

I was thinking OLED heard good reviews QLED just isn't catching my eye but …I was thinking OLED heard good reviews QLED just isn't catching my eye but would would be better for gaming and sports?

Use this link to show what’s best...

rtings.com/tv/…led
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants