Best TV add worst TV add

MY worse add is the go compare add i hate it!! drives me mad

Best
    old folk on the rollercoaster - specsavers
    Meerkats - compare the market
    You have been tangoed - Tango
    British airways - flower duet

48 Comments

Sky+ was invented so I don't have to work these things out.

drives you mad haha !! :lol:

:oops::roll: sorry

Original Poster

ChipSticks;7952791

Sky+ was invented so I don't have to work these things out.

me too i hardlet see any live TV now but I see enough to get crazzy over that go compair add I did e mail them and complained they sed it was "a very popular add thank you for your comments we look forward to you purchaseing our products"

Banned

My Samsung TV is AMAZING!! I am currently pissing my wife off by telling the TV what to play from my computer and it is stopping her from changing the channel HAHAHAHA she thinks it's a ghost :lol:

Like - Compare the meerkart
    Hate - We buy any car dot com, so effing hate it I wana kill them all!!!

richp;7952849

You have been tangoed - Tango, classic ad.i like this one … You have been tangoed - Tango, classic ad.i like this one :webuyanycar.com, webuyanycar.com, webuyanycar.com - any, any, any any.webuyanycar.com - any make, any model, any age, any price, from fifty quid to a hundred grand.webuyanycar.com, webuyanycar.com, webuyanycar.com - any, any, any any.webuyanycar.com - buy a newer car and don't part ex, you can get a better deal when you buy next.webuyanycar.com - enter your reg number now at webuyanycar.com.

Oh no you don't!

Don't really see much live TV but the best advert by far was an oldie for Maltesers staring the wide mouthed frog.
    Can't think of any one advert that I think is the worst they all seem pretty dire & annoying.

the honda ad(i think) were loadsa things hit other things sorta like mousetrap...good few years ago now...that was awesome!
    worst is any one for iceland...they are all horrible ads...espically if kerry katona(vile)is in them

Original Poster

richp;7952849

You have been tangoed - Tango, classic ad.i like this one … You have been tangoed - Tango, classic ad.i like this one :webuyanycar.com, webuyanycar.com, webuyanycar.com - any, any, any any.webuyanycar.com - any make, any model, any age, any price, from fifty quid to a hundred grand.webuyanycar.com, webuyanycar.com, webuyanycar.com - any, any, any any.webuyanycar.com - buy a newer car and don't part ex, you can get a better deal when you buy next.webuyanycar.com - enter your reg number now at webuyanycar.com.

ooooooooooo there will be trouble

jakethecatuk;7953035

]best ad going

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

jakethecatuk;7953035

]best ad going

tut tut they will get you

i did not know you could name a link anything u wanted too that is mint

You want the best commercial ever? Here it is :-D
    ]Link

DarkKnight;7953246

You want the best commercial ever? Here it is :-D]Link

lol whilst on the subject of alcohol...

youtube.com/wat…VY4

zermattbusby;7953303

lol whilst on the subject of … lol whilst on the subject of alcohol...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4Uje7IwVY4

Whilst we're on the subject of Budweiser
    ]Link

Original Poster

DarkKnight;7953246

You want the best commercial ever? Here it is :-D]Link

lol did they also do the one where the guy throghs a ball for the dog and it goes out of the window and the dog follows?

CFC_Mark;7953364

]Classic Doritos Ad

Lol, that was great :-D

Worse - Confused.com

Best - The advertising advert, where the guy is miming all the old adverts :thumbsup:

DarkKnight;7953414

Lol, that was great :-D

Haha i know. The slap is classic :thumbsup:

I'm loving the Pizza Hut one at the moment... The one with the baby - awwwwwwwww!

Original Poster

Pr3cious18;7953585

I'm loving the Pizza Hut one at the moment... The one with the baby - … I'm loving the Pizza Hut one at the moment... The one with the baby - awwwwwwwww!

bless xx

jamstaruk1972;7953605

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zyax-iZBk8we have a winner

Quality ad that

Original Poster

jamstaruk1972;7953605

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zyax-iZBk8we have a winner

mint i forgot about this one lol

Best ad i remember was when the ( damn forgot:oops: )

This one for] old spice is brilliant.

Original Poster

dananana;7953820

This one for] old spice is brilliant.

love ur avitar

The Halifax radio DJ ones make me want to kick the tv...Grrr

This one....Amazing Ad

youtube.com/wat…CNg

Apparenty the phrase at the end is "Do not feel sad that its not forever, only feel joy for what you have now" or such like...

hate the go compare advert always turn over but for some reason love the one for barcleycard with the man in the flume

Original Poster

ei8hty5ive;7954181

This one....Amazing Adhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5Tzs3SPCNgApparenty … This one....Amazing Adhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5Tzs3SPCNgApparenty the phrase at the end is "Do not feel sad that its not forever, only feel joy for what you have now" or such like...

very tasteful i realy like that never seen it b4 how did you know about it?

miles136;7954344

very tasteful i realy like that never seen it b4 how did you know about … very tasteful i realy like that never seen it b4 how did you know about it?

saw it on one of the Tarrant on TV or Advert programs and loved it! Very moving and probably the most well acted adverts made!!

Original Poster

ei8hty5ive;7954462

saw it on one of the Tarrant on TV or Advert programs and loved it! Very … saw it on one of the Tarrant on TV or Advert programs and loved it! Very moving and probably the most well acted adverts made!!

makes me think how many more good ads we miss

Banned

people still watch adverts? How very quaint

Havent seen a TV advert in about 10 years!

csiman;7955517

people still watch adverts? How very quaint :)Havent seen a TV advert in … people still watch adverts? How very quaint :)Havent seen a TV advert in about 10 years!

Didn't your mother tell you a million times not to exaggerate :thumbsup:

Banned

Capitalist;7955643

Didn't your mother tell you a million times not to exaggerate :thumbsup:

LOL

Thankfully I can quite easily say I havent seen an advert since I bought my first PVR many years ago. :-D

Actually, I hardly ever watch any 'live' TV cos my PVR always has loads on to watch anyway (I'd buy the person who invented series link a beer :-D)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?29134
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764204
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846161
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio12

See more discussions