Groups
    EXPIRED

Best TV for £700-£1000

Just wondering what the best TV I could get for my budget of around 700-1000£.

I would prefer to spend less, but could spend a little bit more if it was required. I cant go much more because I am a lowly student to be so cant afford to spend to much on just the TV alone.

Not many requirements except I like the larger sizes and need 1080p resolution (will be doubling up as a PC monitor ).

Many thanks

5 Comments

Banned

Have a look on AV forums with a bit of research you will know the pros and cons of each of the currant sets.

avsforum.com/avs…vb/
    Scroll down for the Plasma and LCD forums

Also there is no substitute for going into a shop and seeing them working, most have them running through blue ray players but comet have live TV avalable for viewing.

Original Poster

slamdunkin;5278837

Have a look on AV forums with a bit of research you will know the pros … Have a look on AV forums with a bit of research you will know the pros and cons of each of the currant sets.http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/Scroll down for the Plasma and LCD forumsAlso there is no substitute for going into a shop and seeing them working, most have them running through blue ray players but comet have live TV avalable for viewing.

Unfortunately I have no shops nearby within any sort of distance so I have to buy blind.

To the first poster, I require 1920x1080. Unfortunately that plasma does not have this.

Banned

You can still do some proper research on AV forums though surely?

Original Poster

slamdunkin;5279155

You can still do some proper research on AV forums though surely?

I've been scouting around that forum. Problem is that I dont have a "benchmark". From what some people say is "fine" others would have a heart attack if someone bought it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened68
      2. Xbox One S or Xbox One X88
      3. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?56
      4. Cheapest Fifa 18 Digital code?22

See more discussions