Best tv for Xbox

Posted 16th Sep
Looking to buy a tv for my son to play his xbox on , only have a budget of £250 so I know it won’t be great. Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
If you are not in a rush then you could maybe wait for the Panasonic Outlet on eBay to get more stock in of something like this:
hotukdeals.com/dea…064
This is a pretty decent TV for the money, did have a 10% code but that's now expired.
ebay.co.uk/itm…730
What console x or s and what size tv/monitor 24 28 32? For gameing i would not go any bigger then 32 because after that you notice input lag , also depends where you have it and how far or close you want to sit,
Edited by: "_Tris_" 16th Sep
_Tris_16/09/2019 12:46

What console x or s and what size tv/monitor 24 28 32? For gameing i would …What console x or s and what size tv/monitor 24 28 32? For gameing i would not go any bigger then 32 because after that you notice input lag , also depends where you have it and how far or close you want to sit,

Doesn't lag depend on the TV? I have a Samsung 49MU8000 and I have to say that I've never noticed any lag?
frakison16/09/2019 13:46

Doesn't lag depend on the TV? I have a Samsung 49MU8000 and I have to say …Doesn't lag depend on the TV? I have a Samsung 49MU8000 and I have to say that I've never noticed any lag?

It varies on the tv but the bigger the size the more likely to have input lag like 1 or 2 seconds lag is a big deal on fps games for example
_Tris_16/09/2019 13:50

It varies on the tv but the bigger the size the more likely to have input …It varies on the tv but the bigger the size the more likely to have input lag like 1 or 2 seconds lag is a big deal on fps games for example

Maybe if you're running it on PC but surely consoles are made for TV so its less of a factor?
frakison16/09/2019 13:54

Maybe if you're running it on PC but surely consoles are made for TV so …Maybe if you're running it on PC but surely consoles are made for TV so its less of a factor?

Its not the console its what you use it on if i use my xbox on my 28 inch gameing monitor there is absolutely 0 lag but if i hooked it up to my friends sony bravia for example it would lag
_Tris_16/09/2019 13:59

Its not the console its what you use it on if i use my xbox on my 28 inch …Its not the console its what you use it on if i use my xbox on my 28 inch gameing monitor there is absolutely 0 lag but if i hooked it up to my friends sony bravia for example it would lag

No, I mean that surely its not as much as an issue as consoles are designed to work on TV's?
frakison16/09/2019 14:14

No, I mean that surely its not as much as an issue as consoles are …No, I mean that surely its not as much as an issue as consoles are designed to work on TV's?

If your a casual gamer it probably wont bother you but if your competitive gamer it would
_Tris_16/09/2019 13:50

It varies on the tv but the bigger the size the more likely to have input …It varies on the tv but the bigger the size the more likely to have input lag like 1 or 2 seconds lag is a big deal on fps games for example

I have never heard of larger TVs having more input lag or any TV having 1 or 2 seconds of input lag, that would be unplayable. Do you have a source for this?

I game on a 65 inch Samsung and the lag is unnoticeable.
Edited by: "Gormond" 16th Sep
Gormond16/09/2019 14:22

I have never heard of larger TVs having more input lag or any TV having 1 …I have never heard of larger TVs having more input lag or any TV having 1 or 2 seconds of input lag, that would be unplayable. Do you have a source for this?I game on a 65 inch Samsung and the lag is unnoticeable.

Technology is always improving so it will get better and better as time goes on i did see on you tube 2 tvs same model one 32 the other 42 and there was input lag difference like almost 1 second if i can find it ill post it sure
Here you go, snap one of these up while they are in stock.

ebay.co.uk/itm…605
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants