Groups
    EXPIRED

Best TV Sender .... Advice please

Hi there,

I'm after a new tv sender, I've tried one of the cheap eBay specials which was crap.. get what you pay for I suppose.
    I've got wireless internet and detectors, so something that you can adjust frequency would be great. The best I've been able to get was a very badly broken up image which rolls and is unwatchable.
    thanks
    John

5 Comments

i bought an expensive one from maplin, £80 for one with a 4.8 signal so it wouldnt mess with tinternet, but it was useless could only get sound no picture and that was for 10 meteres away with no walls or floors in between!

could buy one from maplin and always take it back if it doesnt work.
    so ended up getting virgin out and they ran a cable round the outdside.

Remember some Maplin shops have a crap returns policy, they only allow returns if the original package is completely sealed. Says it somewhere on the receipt.

Original Poster

landofdan;6317890

i bought an expensive one from maplin, £80 for one with a 4.8 signal so … i bought an expensive one from maplin, £80 for one with a 4.8 signal so it wouldnt mess with tinternet, but it was useless could only get sound no picture and that was for 10 meteres away with no walls or floors in between!could buy one from maplin and always take it back if it doesnt work.so ended up getting virgin out and they ran a cable round the outdside.

hmm.. was gonna try maplin too, my run is about 20 mtrs with two stud walls in the way... doesn't sound promising.
    cheers for that...

you can buy the 5ghz ones from amazon, they will let you return it if it doesnt work and reimburse your return postage

amazon.co.uk/Emp…1-1

Original Poster

sunil1234;6326467

you can buy the 5ghz ones from amazon, they will let you return it if it … you can buy the 5ghz ones from amazon, they will let you return it if it doesnt work and reimburse your return postagehttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Emprex-AWV-698B-5-8Ghz-Wireless-sender/dp/B001JJDC88/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1253282605&sr=1-1

Thanks for that...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians1322
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64490
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767420
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1216

See more discussions