Best TV Settings

Found 24th Dec 2017
Hi, I have a Sony Bravia kdl-42w829b and I can't seem to find the optimum settings for best picture online anywhere.

What do you lot do to get the most out of your tv? Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Bought some new glasses. Amazing how much the picture improved when I could see it properly. Then I knocked the glasses off the armchair and stood on them by mistake. Picture blurry around the edges again now
8 Comments
Bought some new glasses. Amazing how much the picture improved when I could see it properly. Then I knocked the glasses off the armchair and stood on them by mistake. Picture blurry around the edges again now
psychobitchfromhell2 m ago

Bought some new glasses. Amazing how much the picture improved when I …Bought some new glasses. Amazing how much the picture improved when I could see it properly. Then I knocked the glasses off the armchair and stood on them by mistake. Picture blurry around the edges again now

Token troll. There's always one. Hope that gave you a twitch or two between the legs anyway.

Next?
superfreddy2 m ago

Token troll. There's always one. Hope that gave you a twitch or two …Token troll. There's always one. Hope that gave you a twitch or two between the legs anyway.Next?

Not trolling. Just saying what worked for me.
superfreddy4 m ago

Token troll. There's always one. Hope that gave you a twitch or two …Token troll. There's always one. Hope that gave you a twitch or two between the legs anyway.Next?

there is no answer to your question... its like asking which colour is the best
superfreddy18 m ago

Turn TV off, adjust your attitude, turn back on, enjoy.
Your welcome.
Next.
Best way is with a THX setup bluray. Another way is screen mirroring with android and ios apps.
It's easy enough to do but it depends on what looks good for you. Most males have inferior colour perception and so lack the ability to correctly setup colour and contrast. A lot easier to setup now than with a CRT as you're not removing the back of the set to adjust have the controls.
Best way I find to set up is why watching a daytime football match. Get the grass and players faces looking as natural as possible. I also go for a low colour setting, again for a more natural look.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants