Best TV streaming device ?

Found 26th Mar
I am after a streaming device to watch Netflix, YouTube and Now TV ?

I have no aerial or satellite connected to the TV as it's not a main TV ( and dont have one I can connect )

I can see that Now TV stick is going to get Netflix sometime this year but I cannot find any release date as yet. Would he Roku stick be the best ?

Has anyone got any recommendations ?
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
I think to have NowTv & Netflix together you'd have to get Roku.
brooky_agn6 m ago

I think to have NowTv & Netflix together you'd have to get Roku.

Thank you
Roku
Roku Express can be picked up for about £25. Very small and discrete, plugs into HDMI and powered by USB/USB plub. Has Now TV/Netflix/Amazon Prime etc
Roku Box. Brill little box with everything on it. Best thing I bought just after Christmas.
Easy answer , if you don't want buffering poor quality, than go for the Amazon 4k stick. You can pick them up in the sales for £59. Money no object Nvidia shield TV. It's a beast.
The best streaming device is the nvidia shield, but it starts @ £189.00. But you can also stream your pc to it, put kodi on it and side load apps like showbox. Plus play loads of free android games.
Thanks to everyone for your responses, I shall have a look at your recommendations.

I only need something small and portable to watch netflix and Now tv on a spare TV.

However will look into the Nvidia shield for our main TV, everyones input was much appreciated
Bt freeview box has Netflix and now tv entertainment package

DTR-T2100 500GB pvr is only about £45 from cex. Its brilliant
chocci32 m ago

Bt freeview box has Netflix and now tv entertainment packageDTR-T2100 …Bt freeview box has Netflix and now tv entertainment packageDTR-T2100 500GB pvr is only about £45 from cex. Its brilliant

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants