Best tv swivel bracket for 49” Hisense Tv

Found 2nd Dec 2017
I’ve taken the plunge and gone for the Hisense h49n5500uk . Looking for advice on a decent wall fixing bracket . Thanks from any comments .
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Depends on if your wall can take the load without additional fixtures.
I just ordered this:
amazon.co.uk/gp/…c=1

Not put it up yet but lots of good reviews on Amazon. Depends on your wall though...mines solid brick where I'm intending to put it.
The wall will be sturdy as it’s breeze block
Google omnimount - we had one and they're fantastic
bluep5 m ago

I just ordered …I just ordered this:https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B010G6972O/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1Not put it up yet but lots of good reviews on Amazon. Depends on your wall though...mines solid brick where I'm intending to put it.

Will take a look cheers. I’m a bit paranoid about putting a lot of weight on so will use decent length screws
d34l3r20 h, 12 m ago

The wall will be sturdy as it’s breeze block

Make 100% sure it's breeze block and not thermalite.
kester763rd Dec

Make 100% sure it's breeze block and not thermalite.

Just checked and the blocks are thermalite mate . Does this mean they would support less weight of need bigger fixing screws(bolts) n plugs . Was look at bracket above and seems to get great reviews
d34l3r16 m ago

Just checked and the blocks are thermalite mate . Does this mean they …Just checked and the blocks are thermalite mate . Does this mean they would support less weight of need bigger fixing screws(bolts) n plugs . Was look at bracket above and seems to get great reviews

I've used these before but it would depend on weight and how far it comes out.
drylinepro.com/

Thermalite is strong as it can support your kitchen cupboards easily.
Also check out rigifix
kester7638 m ago

I've used these before but it would depend on weight and how far it comes …I've used these before but it would depend on weight and how far it comes out. http://www.drylinepro.com/Thermalite is strong as it can support your kitchen cupboards easily.

Cheers Kester , will check them out
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants