Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Best tv under £750

Posted 7th Dec 2019
There seems to be a lot of tv experts out there so advice please on best 65 inch tv for a non gamer that isn`t an extortionate price . 5/6 year warranty preferred .
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
lol "tv experts"?

most users on here will jump on anything that says 'ambilight', i suggest doing a bit of your own research too. I'd personally check Currys for TVs within my budget, then choose a few, and google/youtube their reviews, most sites will even show better alternatives to what you mightve initiallyselected
Just bought a LG 65 UM7400 from JL , delivered Black Friday. Really happy with it, picture sharp and life like. The sound quality is impressive too. Also bought a 'magic remote' that gives you voice control. Viewing angle is good.
I would also suggest looking at TV in a shop and seeing what the picture is actually like. Impressive specs on paper don't always make the best picture in reality. One mans meat is another poison and all that. There is also no point in spending a lot extra for higher specs when most of us wouldn't notice any difference.
Edited by: "yorkie12" 7th Dec 2019
Go for OLED
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions