Best UK Haven site?

Posted 9th Feb
Looking for the best uk haven site for kids and baby?

Have only ever visited Kiln Park which we enjoyed. Looking at Perran sands for a change or open to any suggestions.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
Craig Tara, just outside of Ayr, Scotland. Best one by far
Arto09/02/2020 08:15

Craig Tara, just outside of Ayr, Scotland. Best one by far

Looks really good in fairness. Bit far to travel with a new born unfortunately coming from wales!
lee.phillipsdds09/02/2020 08:20

Looks really good in fairness. Bit far to travel with a new born …Looks really good in fairness. Bit far to travel with a new born unfortunately coming from wales!

I used to go to that one every year as a kid and loved it, was a little bit of a drive but worth it. They used to do dinner bed and breakfast too (Buffet breakfast and dinner) but they stopped it unfortunately
Arto09/02/2020 08:23

I used to go to that one every year as a kid and loved it, was a little …I used to go to that one every year as a kid and loved it, was a little bit of a drive but worth it. They used to do dinner bed and breakfast too (Buffet breakfast and dinner) but they stopped it unfortunately

Looking now at Hafan y mor in north wales. Seems like a good alternative to Craig Tara
We really like Devon Cliffs. Easy to get to as well, about 30 minutes from the M5, or there's a bus from Exmouth train station. you can book privately through newhols.com/dev…fs/ and choose the caravan you want too.

Depending on where in wales, take a look at Hafan y mor, thats a decent site.

Primrose Valley or Blue Dolphin in yorkshire are decent too, but much smaller.
Devon Cliffs or Perran Sands if you are looking on the West of England
lee.phillipsdds09/02/2020 08:27

Looking now at Hafan y mor in north wales. Seems like a good alternative …Looking now at Hafan y mor in north wales. Seems like a good alternative to Craig Tara

we stayed there a couple of years ago. It's a nice site and I seem to think it was fairly flat too
Code Z_FAMILYANDFRIENDS2 up to extra £50 off, need to book over the phone0333 202 5248
Portmadog always a childhood favourite
I would avoid primrose valley like the plague if your going in summer . It was filthy half the stuff didn't work they closed off half the pool and didn't notify anyone , the ques are out the door if your trying to get food.
We liked Seaview in Dorset - smallest Haven site we have been to which was a good thing - and brilliant location for Weymouth and the other sights round there.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants