Best UK hotel / spa that doesnt cost £400 a night !!!

Found 3rd Dec 2017
Looking to get a stay somewhere in the UK, not too far south as I'm in Newcastle, something like this...

brimstonehotel.co.uk/?gc…BwE

But I cant justify spending that much on one night when I spent the same last year for a weekend away in Barcelona!

Any good deals about? Maybe a nice place to stay with an outside hot tub for the winter or something ?

Have you stayed anywhere really nice before that you would recommend ?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
2 Comments
St John’s in Manchester has similar decor in rooms and great location for a city break, or their sister hotel in Didsbury if you don’t want to be in the middle of a city. Both around £125-225 for a night. Most rooms have big roll top baths and some jacuzzis, might have hot tubs. Not sure. Didsbury is quite posh with nice wine bars and restaurants.

If you want a country location, Three Horseshoes in Blackshaw Moor in the Peaks has a very new spa, pretty nice bistro restaurant as well as a carvery and pub. They do rooms with private gardens and hot tubs but are in the middle of the countryside! Hot tub rooms around £200 I think. Decor not quite as modern as what you posted but these are new rooms - last couple of years, spa looks high quality and we eat regularly there.
Edited by: "bluep" 3rd Dec 2017
You can stay at my house for £399 per night and I'll hose you down with a hose pipe.
The hose pipe is outside though. It's a authentic Norwegian experience, so I'm told.
You'll feel invigorated and refreshed.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants