Best uk mobile network for data?

Found 27th Mar
Hello guys, I got three sim only, all you can eat data / some minutes / unlimited texts (anyway who cares about SMS?)for 20£/month. My contract is finished. Don't know what to do as speed of three internet is slow as hell...
2916355-nX5KI.jpg
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments
Speed wise, EE is king. Obviously deoends on area, coverage wise, not sure. I'm with three, I get plenty of data, speed isn't all that, maybe when i upgrade that may change
It more down to how many other people are using the same mast rather than purely the network.

You could have a poor network, but if there are only a couple of people connected to the local site you data will fly. Or you can be with the best network in the UK, but is 50 other people are close to you, you'll go at a snails pace.

The only way to tell is to get a few free payg sims and see what it's like where you need to use it.
About 2months ago I switched to three . But in my experience I would recommend vodafone.it was much better than three
I’d say Vodafone. Although that’s just from personal experience, someone else might find another company better. But you might get Vodafone and have a black spot round your house or place of work and not get a good signal. Here is a coverage checker for Vodafone where you can check 2G, 3G and 4G coverage.

vodafone.co.uk/exp…htm
I agree with Vodafone been the best. o2 is definitely the worst, i pay £40 a month for only 3GB of data and its safe to say i scream through that
charlotte.farr-varney22 m ago

I agree with Vodafone been the best. o2 is definitely the worst, i pay £40 …I agree with Vodafone been the best. o2 is definitely the worst, i pay £40 a month for only 3GB of data and its safe to say i scream through that

You pay £40 for 3GB of data? I'm not sure I'd be saying that in public.
deeky1 m ago

You pay £40 for 3GB of data? I'm not sure I'd be saying that in public.

As a package, not just for data haha. I certainly wouldnt be admitting it if that was the case
I'm on Three, Wife is on Vodafone. Vodafone is much faster in our experience. EE have the fastest network but coverage is not as good in my area and more expensive in general.
For me there was the fastest. I was averaging 60mbps up and 40 down . Now with it and get 40/4
It all depends on the area. Where I live now 3 has no reception. Ee has no reception, voda has barely any yet 02 all 4 bars
Edited by: "mattsk" 27th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants