Best unlocked / sim free phone for whatsapp only under £30

Found 22nd Jan 2016
Dear friends, need help with my situation.

Current phone broke and need a budget back-up phone, while I get the phone repaired. Need advise on phone with whatsapp capability. Little constrained on budget of under £30. Please can you help with your views on what I could look at? Googled and searched, but quite confused :-(

Thanks in advance and any suggestions / pointers highly appreciated.

Cheers,
Community Updates
12 Comments
got a doogee x5v pro last week would do the job but afraid its way over budget £37 maybe look on ebay for a used one
Just buy the cheapest android smart phone for ur network
melly6969

Just buy the cheapest android smart phone for ur network

Or try cash converter/generator or cex
Vodafone smart first 6 is knocking around for £20. It'll be slow but do the job for an interim.
melly6969

Do not do this, they are usually more expensive than buying brand new from Carphone Warehouse.

Just get something like this in the link below (unlocked phone and sim free) for £15 + £10 O2 sim card. Will do you for what you need. Don't open the sim card and when you have finished with the phone sell it on along with the sim card, you will get your £25 back on Gumtree or Facebook all day long. You can;t lose.

carphonewarehouse.com/pho…ACK

Edited by: "NEtech" 22nd Jan 2016
raj75

Y330 for £20 + delivery … Y330 for £20 + delivery £2.50http://www.phoneshopbysainsburys.co.uk/pay-as-you-go-phones/huawei-ascend-y330-refurbished.html

This will probably be locked to Sainsbury's so could pose a problem if you're not on that network.
NEtech

This will probably be locked to Sainsbury's so could pose a problem if … This will probably be locked to Sainsbury's so could pose a problem if you're not on that network.

It says SIM-Free on the page.
raj75

Lol, was looking to see if it was unlocked but missed that, not a bad deal for them so also an option.
raj75

Thanks a bunch. Ordered one.
melly6969

Thank you. Never knew these existed.
raj75

Thank you. Ordered today. Much appreciated.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants