Groups

Best Upscaling Multi-Region DVD player?

Ok whats the best one for arounfd £50? I only have a VGA cable on my TV in my room, so i can get a VGA to Comopsite or component or possibly to HDMI or omething similar.

I have a PS3 and 360 in my living room so just need a cheapy for my bedroom.

Anyone got any recommendations or help?

Cheers

7 Comments

]linky
    hope this helps

Original Poster

Sheep87;4731278

]linkyhope this helps

Yeah cheers mate, it looks cool. Is it any good do you know? Just gonna google it.

RuthIess;4731410

Yeah cheers mate, it looks cool. Is it any good do you know? Just gonna … Yeah cheers mate, it looks cool. Is it any good do you know? Just gonna google it.

i dont have this model, but i have teh one below it, cant fault it

Original Poster

Ok nice, need a pic of the rear so i can work out if i can get VGA to component to work of something similar.

Cheers + rep.

Original Poster

Does anyone know if a dvd player that has connections like the pic below will be able to use a component or similar to VGA cable and produce pic and sound? As my TV only had scart and VGA?

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd157/ruthless_potato/31PgZ2MA0PL__SL400_.jpg

Original Poster

Can anyone tell me the answer?

Original Poster

Anyone know how i can get pic and sound using a VGA conection and these connections?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked33
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial712
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay716
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764336

See more discussions