Best used phone under £200

Found 15th Apr
I’m looking for a second phone for £200 or under. I need this phone mainly just for calling and messaging and doesn’t really need to be anything capable, however I would like it to look nice and prefer it to be an Android. I’m looking atm at Nexus 6P (used) or a Pixel XL (used) if anyone has any suggestions feel free to share.
Community Updates
AskPhones
12 Comments
if just for calling and messaging ya should be Safe under 100
deleted1587206
jonmarz895 m ago

Nokia 3310 will do just fine.
jonmarz8933 m ago

I want something a bit better than that I want a nice usage experience
Just get a Huawei P8 Lite 2017. Ideal primary phone if on a budget, perfect as a secondary phone.
Have a look at the Xiaomi MI A1 you can get a new one for £135-£160 depending on the seller.
Oneplus 3
Wlieyfox, MotoGP

Any phone that is pleasing to the eye, you only need one gig ram and minimum storage if youre just calling and using messaging apps.

I'd go for the motoG any basic model would be more than sufficient for messager, whattsapp, Kik and texts.
Edited by: "ibblackberry1" 15th Apr
And I wouldn't be getting a used phone when your budget is quite a bit in excess of the phone functions you will be using. £150 new would be far more than adequate I'd have thought.
mayhemayhem2 h, 4 m ago

I want something a bit better than that I want a nice usage experience

Well the 3310 fits the call and messaging requirement amazingly well. Not to mention the battery will out last the sun before going supernova.
Also for added user experience. I hear that a 3310 inserted in a stick up orifice, followed by repeated ringing in silent gives a great user experience.
OnePlus 3 is the way to go.
I've had a Nokia 3310 for over 8 years and still can't fault it. The battery lasts well if you're only using it for calls and texts, I haven't had to replace mine in all that time. About 2 years ago I lost signal completely due to a problem with my sim. I used Vodaphone's online chat board, they arranged for me to collect a new sim from the local shop next day, no need to change number, no hassle whatsoever.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions