Groups

Best vacuum beard trimmer?

Looking to upgrade to a vacuum beard trimmer, does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

9 Comments

I just have this bizarre image in my head now of a beard Hoover . I know this reply is of no use to you op but why has this not been invented ? Someone phone dyson, there's a marketing opportunity in there somewhere

psychobitchfromhell

I just have this bizarre image in my head now of a beard Hoover . I know … I just have this bizarre image in my head now of a beard Hoover . I know this reply is of no use to you op but why has this not been invented ? Someone phone dyson, there's a marketing opportunity in there somewhere

​what? but there are vacuum trimmers... that's why he's asking for advice.

tjc2005

​what? but there are vacuum trimmers... that's why he's asking for advice.

I'm sure there are but that doesn't stop me having the image of a beard Dyson. Does your brain not ever take an idea and run with it ?

http://g03.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB17uyhKVXXXXbKXVXXq6xXFXXXN/Trimming-Catcher-Men-Beard-Apron-Design-Nylon-Beard-Catcher-for-Man-Shaving-as-a-gift-for.jpg

Just an idea.

oO

psychobitchfromhell

I'm sure there are but that doesn't stop me having the image of a beard … I'm sure there are but that doesn't stop me having the image of a beard Dyson. Does your brain not ever take an idea and run with it ?

​not what you were saying though, you asked why it hadn't been invented... it has, that's the point.

Xmas present for her indoors?

the Phillips vacuum trimmer is still the best on

tjc2005

​not what you were saying though, you asked why it hadn't been i … ​not what you were saying though, you asked why it hadn't been invented... it has, that's the point.

Yes it is . I said a beard vacuum not a beard trimmer .

Philips BT7202/13 is the best I have tried. It's about £40 on Amazon.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2023
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1932
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941347
      4. love affairs1756

See more discussions